Tommygun123 is offline New Member

Help on second cycle please

New member second cycle in needs of great advice
    Hi all I'm 29, I've just finished a cycle of suss 250 eod and with deca 3times a well and the swapped deca for tren but totally did it all wrong and didn't use tren a eod.
    I Ma now wanted to ti abit if a months blits before pct.
    I have 20ml of hgh, 20 mil of euipoise, 10 mil of tren a and 10 ml of test 400.
    Please help I'm looking for the best way to use all these pruducts and is it a good idea, please advise Thankyou.
    Thomas
    I'm also looking for something to increase my appetite I just can't seem to get hungry.
    Thanks for reading
    P.s I'm 12 stone and really finding it hard to put on size I train 5 times a week and have a pt once a week.
    Really needs some help. At the moment I've done a ten week cycle n gain a stone and allot of strengh.
    I have now decided to do a ml of tren eod with a ml of test 400 eod and was thinking of adding a ml of euipoise with it eod. I've also got some anapolan 50 to hand to help with my appetite.
    I have all my oct to hand and will be taking arimidex daily. Could anyone give me any suggestions if this is a good cycle or totally wrong???
    I have hgh to do in between my cycle.
    Thanks for reading n hopefully I can get a few pointers.
    Thomas

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Lol 2 week cycle of test sounds intense

Tommygun123 is offline New Member
    Well it will be 20 days of 1ml of test, 1ml of tren and a ml of euipoise, eod, also thinking of adding 50 mg of oxy just to gain some size, I will be taking an ai daily, and have hcg and nolvadex for pct. was thinking of doing hgh in between my cycle. Do you not recommend it? Basically I'm finding it hard to get an appetite so I'm mostly on high protein and calorie shakes. What do you reckon? I'm just over 12st and 5ft 11
    Any help is much appreciated . Thanks

I don't recommend any of it.

Just curious but can you layout your first cycle? Example
    Week 1-10 sust 250 3x week
    Week 1-10 deca 200 2x week
    Week 10-12 tren a 200 2x week

Post it up for additional help

lol you joined here 2008, should do more research than that.. Read austinite's educational threads. It ll answer all your questions

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun123 View Post
    New member second cycle in needs of great advice
    Hi all I'm 29, I've just finished a cycle of suss 250 eod and with deca 3times a well and the swapped deca for tren but totally did it all wrong and didn't use tren a eod.
    I Ma now wanted to ti abit if a months blits before pct.
    I have 20ml of hgh, 20 mil of euipoise, 10 mil of tren a and 10 ml of test 400.
    Please help I'm looking for the best way to use all these pruducts and is it a good idea, please advise Thankyou.
    Thomas
    I'm also looking for something to increase my appetite I just can't seem to get hungry.
    Thanks for reading
    P.s I'm 12 stone and really finding it hard to put on size I train 5 times a week and have a pt once a week.
    Really needs some help. At the moment I've done a ten week cycle n gain a stone and allot of strengh.
    I have now decided to do a ml of tren eod with a ml of test 400 eod and was thinking of adding a ml of euipoise with it eod. I've also got some anapolan 50 to hand to help with my appetite.
    I have all my oct to hand and will be taking arimidex daily. Could anyone give me any suggestions if this is a good cycle or totally wrong???
    I have hgh to do in between my cycle.
    Thanks for reading n hopefully I can get a few pointers.
    Thomas
    Do you have a learning disability?.

Thread Information