Tommygun123 is offline New Member

In really help, I'm a novice and really need to some advice

New member second cycle in needs of great advice
    Hi all I'm 29, I've just finished a cycle of suss 250 eod and with deca 3times a well and the swapped deca for tren but totally did it all wrong and didn't use tren a eod.
    I Ma now wanted to ti abit if a months blits before pct.
    I have 20ml of hgh, 20 mil of euipoise, 10 mil of tren a and 10 ml of test 400.
    Please help I'm looking for the best way to use all these pruducts and is it a good idea, please advise Thankyou.
    Thomas
    I'm also looking for something to increase my appetite I just can't seem to get hungry.
    Thanks for reading
    P.s I'm 12 stone and really finding it hard to put on size I train 5 times a week and have a pt once a week.
    Really needs some help. At the moment I've done a ten week cycle n gain a stone and allot of strengh.
    I have now decided to do a ml of tren eod with a ml of test 400 eod and was thinking of adding a ml of euipoise with it eod. I've also got some anapolan 50 to hand to help with my appetite.
    I have all my oct to hand and will be taking arimidex daily. Could anyone give me any suggestions if this is a good cycle or totally wrong???
    I have hgh to do in between my cycle.
    Thanks for reading n hopefully I can get a few pointers.
    Thomas

swolehead is offline Member
    your first cycle was a failure no one's going to spoon feed you read this and that's all the information your next one properly good luck My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^Agreed, and if you just can't seem to gain naturally, you might want to visit the workout and diet forums too.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thanks for the advice on the diet, I think I just need to man up on the food intake.
    More to the point, does it seem to be a good cycle? At is there anything majorly wrong with it.
    Thanks again

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    as a reminder, you joined in 2008, that was 7 years ago.

Well to be honest all the above had been no help what's so ever, I'm a novice looking for help, not to belittled!!!

Absolutely no help what's so ever, I joined in 2007 whilst thinking of doing a cycle , so what's that got to do with the current situation?
    I'm asking for help off more experienced and I thought this would be the right place to start.
    Have wrote it all in the wrong forum or are everyone just not willing to help??

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Not sure what you are asking here? You asked if this is a good cycle but you didn't list it or doses you just listed what you have on hand. You also stated that you just finished a cycle and you know it was not done correctly. What is your pct plan?

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun123 View Post
    Well to be honest all the above had been no help what's so ever, I'm a novice looking for help, not to belittled!!!
    I gave you a link if you read that it will tell you absolutly everything you need to know not sure how that doesn't help you. to do your second cycle properly all you need is test .

MirinJawBrah is offline New Member
    If you're not gaining weight increase your calories. Use a calorie counting app like myfitnesspal. Also why did you use tren for your first cycle?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All the advice sounds solid to me. 're read it and take the advice. Read and learn. No spoon feeding unless you want you mom to pin you also?

Thread Information