Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Preparing my 4th cycle and need an advice resource

XanderLuko is offline New Member

Preparing my 4th cycle and need an advice resource

Good day all,

As per the title, I'm looking to begin my 4th cycle and I plan on going more "advanced" then my previous few.
    My first cycle was dbol only, probably for a little longer than it needed to be with no pct... feel free to comment, but I've had a few earfulls about that already.
    My second cycle was test 400 only with not much of a change. i blamed my diet but a friend of mine told me the brand (molecular science) I got my hands on was trash. Pct was clomid only.
    Third cycle again test 400 only using Newport and I loved it. Great gains, kept them on for a long while(meaning I just kinda let myself go about a year after, kept at the gym but diet went to hell). Pct was arimadex and nolva.

Obviously can't change the past, but I'm looking for better input then only one other guy I know who's done just a few more cycles then I.
    That said, my next cycle so far looks like this
    Weeks 1-8 test 400 800mg/week (what I ran on my 3rd cycle straight through, seemed to work)
    Weeks 8-16 800mg/week test 400 + tren .
    Pct nolva and arimadex again.

Now, Google has been unbelievably inconclusive on the amount of tren I should be taking/mixing with the test, as well as if I should be lowering my test 400 doseages when I introduce tren. So the question then becomes how much tren should I be taking as well as t400. I have been potentially again misled, but anything injected over a gram a week becomes "professional/serious" bodybuilder territory...? Not something I'm looking to become.
    Secondly how's the pct look for the setup I'm planning?

Next question is brand related. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for and I can stick with the more expensive Newport, or go with Phoenix Labs. Thoughts?

Thank you all in advance for the input.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved you to the correct forum.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Awesome thx! Sorry for the mix!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey Xander, Have you gotten any BW to confirm that you've fully recovered from any of these cycles?

I ask b/c you still seem mislead on the proper and safest way to cycle(and as you stated you've lost the gains you set out to get)... I too fell victim to this b4 and it all starts and ends w/a proper diet and training program... You've yet to stay consistant which is vital in achieving the goals you set out to achieve!

With this said I think a test only cycle w/an AI/hCG on cycle and clomid and Nolva as PCT is the safest way to move forward... After researching first...

Read this PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE in the stickies sec at the top of this section!

GL!
    Joco71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey Xander, Have you gotten any BW to confirm that you've fully recovered from any of these cycles?

I ask b/c you still seem mislead on the proper and safest way to cycle(and as you stated you've lost the gains you set out to get)... I too fell victim to this b4 and it all starts and ends w/a proper diet and training program... You've yet to stay consistant which is vital in achieving the goals you set out to achieve!

With this said I think a test only cycle w/an AI/hCG on cycle and clomid and Nolva as PCT is the safest way to move forward... After researching first...

Read this PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE in the stickies sec at the top of this section!

GL!
    Nach thanks for the direction. Actually a great read!!!

That said, I've had gyno since puberty and its been something Ive always had to be weary of. Right down to avoiding soy products. That makes me a little nervous about the hcg. The raloxifine bit there kind of turned my head and will definitely be something I explore more. I also appreciate the thought of an AI. Let's consider it likely that will also be happening for me next cycle. An AI t was an "on the fence" for me on my last cycle. As for the pct, is it just a personal preference of yours for clomid over the arimadex Ive done previously? I was actually quite happy with the arimadex and nolva combo.

I've omitted the diet half of it, cause ill be doing the same thing I did previously which has been proven true.

Not sure what BE is, but over a year and a half off with what seems to have been an appropriate pct on my previous cycle, I would say I'm correct in assuming I've fully recovered.

I feel I should probably elaborate more...
    My first cycle was great. Good gains and kept em on. Only reason I stayed on so long was cause of how much I liked the effect.
    Second cycle was out of impulse, and just expected everything to happen for me magically. This was the only cycle I regret as I should have done more research.
    Third cycle was my biggest gains, and best go. Gains stayed on for a long while as well. A year after I broke up with the with the wife and she got the house. This ultimately left me eating pizza and Big Macs for several months until I could afford an oven in my new diggs.
    Now I'm back to the action and looking to do do something similar to my last, but slightly more.

I'm mostly trying to figure the question out about tren . After the digging I've done on that I'm mostly looking for advice on levels to run for someone on their first go round with it.

Again, all help is appreciated, and thank you again.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    BW = Blood Work... Pre cycle baselines are very important to compare your other(mid/post PCT to really see if you recovered! Don't guess... As most damage is internal not external(not by feeling)...

IMO, I don't think Tren is needed... I think a simple test only cycle w/proper diet and training will take you a long way(& I would wait about a yr to get back where you were b4! Just my .02...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-14-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will get many mixed opinions on how much tren to use your first go around. Some will say 200 mgs a week (if dosed properly) is plenty. I personally like 350 mgs a week. I feel the sides are manageable and the gains are great ....overall a good balance. But that's me...I have used up to 600 mgs a week and feel that the sides were too much.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    BW = Blood Work... Pre cycle baselines are very important to compare your other(mid/post PCT to really see if you recovered! Don't guess... As most damage is internal not external(not by feeling)...

IMO, I don't think Tren is needed... I think a simple test only cycle w/proper diet and training will take you a long way(& I would wait about a yr to get back where you were b4! Just my .02...
    He will know if he can handle it, that's something only the user can really decide.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    He will know if he can handle it, that's something only the user can really decide.
    Agreed! Like w/any & all compounds to take for a first time.

I do have to say I'm pretty sold on the tren idea. I did want to do something along with test, and was strongly considering winistrol for a long while.
    A few conversations with friends, a long while while pokin around Google and here, I can't help but lean towards the tren.

With that, is my idea of introducing it to my cycle around week 8 decent? Im still digging and it seems about 4 weeks might be better.

tectime is offline Member
    Like Buster said 350mgs is a good dose. Either 50 a day or 100 eod for me when I did either same same. Over 400 was always too much for me after about the 5th or 6th wk. I preferred running 400 mgs Tes with it so its all i can comment about as far as stacks only 400/400, 400/350 which the first one I started was at 265 or 75 eod but you know bumped it up after a couple of wks. It's when I got over 400 Tren that I was glad it was ace.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Like Buster said 350mgs is a good dose. Either 50 a day or 100 eod for me when I did either same same. Over 400 was always too much for me after about the 5th or 6th wk. I preferred running 400 mgs Tes with it so its all i can comment about as far as stacks only 400/400, 400/350 which the first one I started was at 265 or 75 eod but you know bumped it up after a couple of wks. It's when I got over 400 Tren that I was glad it was ace.
    My plan was to pin 400cc test every Monday and Thursday, then drop to 325cc (to keep everything under a gram as previously stated), and on those days just add the appropriate amount of tren . It seems I should probably be going with ace for my first time though for safety sake. How do the shoulders feel after pinning ED, or even EOD?
    When I had the molecular science brand, i was a super wimp. I could barely touch the injection site for days afterward. The Newport was much, MUCH easier to sit on.... Literally speaking
    That's kind of why I'm partial/leaning toward that brand, and timid about phoenix.

Do you always pair it with test? Something else I was also told was to keep them together.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderLuko
    Nach thanks for the direction. Actually a great read!!! That said, I've had gyno since puberty and its been something Ive always had to be weary of. Right down to avoiding soy products. That makes me a little nervous about the hcg. The raloxifine bit there kind of turned my head and will definitely be something I explore more.
    What does hcg has to do with gyno..
    Also use armi, hcg during. Clomid and nolva for pct. You arent ready for tren man. You need some proper bloodwork first. First learn to control your e2, then later you can tren and control your prolactine

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    What does hcg has to do with gyno..
    Also use armi, hcg during. Clomid and nolva for pct. You arent ready for tren man. You need some proper bloodwork first. First learn to control your e2, then later you can tren and control your prolactine
    I was planning on 1mg/day of arimadex while on cycle.
    50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for pct 2.5 weeks after last pin. The possibilities of negative sides has me too timid to explore hcg.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderLuko
    I was planning on 1mg/day of arimadex while on cycle. 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for pct 2.5 weeks after last pin. The possibilities of negative sides has me too timid to explore hcg.
    1mg/ day is a alot for starter. Use 0.5mg eod then get bloodwork to adjust it from there.

What are you talking about, hcg doesnt have any scary sideeffects..
    Read this: HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Research more about hcg. If anything, it's just as important as your pct. It SIGNIFICANTLY increases the chances of recovery

How old are you?

And just to throw it in, 6'10 and currently 240 pounds.
    The chances of low natural test after is my main concern. Hcg seems as though it's extremely specific, and has little room for error.
    Secondly I'm far from familiar, with it and all write ups seem unbelievably technical.
    Last edited by XanderLuko; 03-14-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderLuko View Post

My plan was to pin 400cc test every Monday and Thursday, then drop to 325cc (to keep everything under a gram as previously stated), and on those days just add the appropriate amount of tren . It seems I should probably be going with ace for my first time though for safety sake. How do the shoulders feel after pinning ED, or even EOD?
    When I had the molecular science brand, i was a super wimp. I could barely touch the injection site for days afterward. The Newport was much, MUCH easier to sit on.... Literally speaking
    That's kind of why I'm partial/leaning toward that brand, and timid about phoenix.

Do you always pair it with test? Something else I was also told was to keep them together.
    You always stack it with tes and be prepared to increase your number of injection sites. Different brands and batches will vary from no pip to very bad pip.

Just put in the order

Looks like this for me

Week 1-4
    Test 400 - 750mg/w
    Arimadex - 0.5 eod//till end// (thanks equilibriumz for the help there)

Week 4-16
    Test 400 - 650mg/w
    Tren ace - 350/w (might switch from ace depending on how things go for me with sides)

Pct
    Clomid - 50mg/d
    Nolva - 20mg/d

What's the general consensus on levels?
    Thanks!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    IMO you are no way ready for taking TREN. Don't take this the wrong way but you need to read and listen to people on this forum for awhile and actually figure out what you are putting in your body. You said you were thinking about taking winstrol and decided to do Tren instead these 2 compounds are at different ends of the universe. Tren is avery powerful compound that should only be taken by experienced users. Not to mention your pct is horrible on every single cycle. I would be much more careful with your body. You can screw your self for life doing shit all Helter skelter. Do yourself a favor and read read read and listen and ask questions. Good luck!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XanderLuko View Post
    Just put in the order

Looks like this for me

Week 1-4
    Test 400 - 750mg/w
    Arimadex - 0.5 eod//till end// (thanks equilibriumz for the help there)

Week 4-16
    Test 400 - 650mg/w
    Tren ace - 350/w (might switch from ace depending on how things go for me with sides)

Pct
    Clomid - 50mg/d
    Nolva - 20mg/d

What's the general consensus on levels?
    Thanks!
    What's this PCT protocol your using?? How many wks of clomid and dosages, and your Nolva dosages? Wheres the hCG ??

Based on this it shows your not ready for Tren, IMO... I realize it's his decision but isn't it our job to make sure he doesn't fvk himself up! He hasn't done a propper PCT yet... And he's not runnin hCG either?! I also don't think your ready for the Tren(maybe you are) but from your proposed plan it doesn't look good...

Based on what you wrote I think you need a more aggressive PCT...
    Clomid - 100/75/50/50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20/10

Look up PCT protocol

Just my .02

Thread Information