THICKSOLIDTIGHT is offline New Member

should the first cycle be on a bulk or on a cut?

i have been lifting for 2 years now, i am going to bulk for one more year as a natural before using.

here is my question

should I use my first cycle to cut down or should I cut naturally then bulk up with a d-bol test cycle?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THICKSOLIDTIGHT View Post
    i have been lifting for 2 years now, i am going to bulk for one more year as a natural before using.

here is my question

should I use my first cycle to cut down or should I cut naturally then bulk up with a d-bol test cycle?
    I never understood why people would go in cycle to cut unless ur doing a show. What's ur stats? Age, height, weight, bf%?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    If your first cycle is test, its more likely to bulk. but I never cycled to bulk, I always did that to cut. Its up to you, if you want to look shredded and full in summer, your only choice is to cut during cycle, if you don't give a shit about your BF during summer, then better bulk.

Gorgos is offline Junior Member
    I think you should be as fit as possible before you enter the juice but then again almost everyone hit the juice to early due to lack of patience.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You will want to use the increase in appetite to gain muscle. Use the natural time before to cut, get your body primed and create a good natural anabolic environment for the gear to work. The Prime explained before cycling..

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information