Thread: Test Acetate

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Test Acetate

31, 6'1, 237lbs, 21-22% BF(est)

I am looking to do a cycle this summer (gonna get my BF down to about 14%), it's been about 5 years since I cycled. The only test I've ever cycled with is Prop (used enth for TRT). I am just gonna do Test only 525mg a week. I was gonna use Prop, as normal but I can get my hands on some Test Acetate and I am wondering what people think about Ace vs Prop.

Here's the thing about me; I don't experience any pain from prop and I actually enjoy pinning ED, so I am looking for input from those who have experience with Test Ace or even better Prop and Ace so they can give me a comparison.

Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I look forward to pinning ed as well, and don't get pip from Prop(and that's my go to test)...I've tun prop more than any other by far... I've never ran test ace but it is more powerful on a mg for ng basis... If you can get your hands on some(most UGLs don't even carry it) Id grab it and give it go!

In the end test is test... But I prefer the fast acting esters! Prop and ace are very similar and really aren't much different... Both have a hard time under suspension(doses usually 100mg/ml) I'd try it though.... Sounds just like prop... IMO!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-13-2015 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I look forward to pinning ed as well, and don't get pip from Prop(and that's my go to test)...I've tun prop more than any other by far... I've never ran test ace but it is more powerful on a mg for ng basis... If you can get your hands on some(most UGLs don't even carry it) Id grab it and give it go!

In the end test is test... But I prefer the fast acting esters! Prop and ace are very similar and really aren't much different... Both have a hard time under suspension(doses usually 100mg/ml) I'd try it though.... Sounds just like prop... IMO!
    This is exactly what I'm thinking... I'm pretty sure I'll give it a go, but I do want some input and experiences.

Thanks for the input.

Gonna bump this cause I see there are some VETs cruising around right now...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Really it just depends on how often you are comfortable with pinning. I like a longer ester test and then I run short esters along side with the other compound(s) I am running

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    31, 6'1, 237lbs, 21-22% BF(est)

I am looking to do a cycle this summer (gonna get my BF down to about 14%), it's been about 5 years since I cycled. The only test I've ever cycled with is Prop (used enth for TRT). I am just gonna do Test only 525mg a week. I was gonna use Prop, as normal but I can get my hands on some Test Acetate and I am wondering what people think about Ace vs Prop.

Here's the thing about me; I don't experience any pain from prop and I actually enjoy pinning ED, so I am looking for input from those who have experience with Test Ace or even better Prop and Ace so they can give me a comparison.

Thanks
    Can't imagine there would be much of a comparison to make. Pinning schedule is your choice ed/eod...other then that I wouldn't think twice.

Thread Information