treant is offline Junior Member

Pituitary gland and GNRH

Does anyone know anything about the production of GNRH? i know that HCG imitates LH and makes the testes produce testosterone .. But does the hypothalamus have a hard time creating GNRH (and the pituitary creating LH) after an absence just like the leydig cells have a hard time producing test again?

The reason I ask is that I wonder - is there any way to keep the pituitary ready to produce LH, and the hypothalamus to produce GNRH? Or is that not necessary?
    Last edited by treant; 03-14-2015 at 11:08 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

treant is offline Junior Member
    I have read a lot about HCG and how it simulates LH and keeps the Testes producing testosterone .. But my question is, does the Pituitary gland have a hard time restarting LH production after an 8-12 week cycle?

P.S. I read that post again that you recommended.. its very informative.. but the only thing I could get that seemed to somewhat answer my question was a small part about how clomid/nolvadex PCT helps to restimulate the pituitary gland post cycle.. I have had a hell of a time trying to find info about the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus and GNRH and LH production post cycle.. there's lots to find about test production and HCG use..
    Last edited by treant; 03-14-2015 at 11:14 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The simple answer is yes, and no. Some people seem to recover easily, their HPTA restarts or at least they dont seem to have many of the negative sides like others but there are also many that have a hard time even with proper PCT.

Now some of the hard starting can be contributed to maybe bunk PCT because there are some shady sites who sell bunk or at least watered down PCT.

HCG use to be used during PCT but its been found to be more use on cycle and to stop a few days before PCT of clomid/nolvadex .

Thread Information