Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Debating switching manufactures of Test E 6 weeks into cycle

andrewgains13 is offline Junior Member

Debating switching manufactures of Test E 6 weeks into cycle

I am 6 weeks into my Test E 500mg cycle. I am running Test E 250 Retarden from Thaiger Pharma. About four weeks in, I upped the dose to 600mg per week, because I felt the Test was underdosed. I have seen some gains, but very minimal. I got an initial influx of acne, but that has gone away. Also, I feel my sex drive in increased moderately. I feel that the Test should be really kicking in as I am 44 days into my cycle. So I contacted the manufacture about the test being underdosed, and this was his reply:
    the steroids that we ordered from the manufacturers have all been lab tested and passed at PATHLAB before we mass order from the manufacturers that includes Thaiger Pharma, Novector LAbs, Astra Zeneca, Body Research, etc so underdosed and authenticity is definitely not the issue here.

I have some test e 300 from Medlab anabolics, so I decided to switch Test manufactures mid cycle. I had no PIP form the Thaiger gear, but wow! I did my first shot of the medlab anabolics gear last Thursday and I have massive PIP!!

I don't know if I made the right decision switching from the Thaiger gear to the Medlab anabolics gear. The Thaiger gear looked very professional and had authentication codes to verify on the manufactures website...which I did. The medlab anabolics gear has received some great reviews on other forums.

My question is did I do the right thing switching Manufactures, or should I stick with the Thaiger for another week to see if things start to kick off?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stick to one manufacturer. Thats the only way you will really know if its any good or not. You will have plenty of times to do more cycle with different gear.

Im sure it seems important right now to get the best results but patience is always the best solution.

Thanks! My logical mind tells me the same thing, but my emotional mind tells me that the results aren't coming fast enough and I should switch.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Been there many times but its logic that separates us from animals.

Blog Entries
    have you cycled before to have some sort of benchmark for comparison?...I ask because we all question the authenticity of ugl gear on our first cycle, I know I did, I kept waiting to feel like superman but that never happened...what did happen is by staying the course buy the end of the 12 weeks significant gains were actually achieved so yea bro give it more time ...good luck...
    NACH3 and lovbyts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Been there many times but its logic that separates us from animals.
    True!

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    have you cycled before to have some sort of benchmark for comparison?...I ask because we all question the authenticity of ugl gear on our first cycle, I know I did, I kept waiting to feel like superman but that never happened...what did happen is by staying the course buy the end of the 12 weeks significant gains were actually achieved so yea bro give it more time ...good luck...
    This is my first cycle, so previous experience to benchmark off. I'm like you, I'm waiting for that explosive strength. I will run this cycle with the Thaiger gear and see how it goes.

Thread Information