HulkSmash90 is offline New Member

Cool New From Australia

I live in Perth, just hoping to get in contact with users who are using steroids . No personal information swapping. Just hoping to do this safely and cautiously as it's not legal here. I can get hold of Sustanon 300mg easily from a friend. He has a source... Just have to see if they have PCT and AI.

I'm curious on success or failure stories so I can learn a bit from your experience. I'm really only wanting stories from fellow Australians. Reason being, then I can gauge the risk a bit better. Please let me know what state you live in at least. If you don't mind tell me your suburb. I don't want any sources.. Just how you got your gear. From a doctor/prescription or overseas. Also how your doctor visits went. Did you tell your doctor your on steroids, should I tell a doctor? Will I risk being reported to the authorities blah blah blah.

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I re wrote the above as it came off as if I was sourcing. I was not but it looks as if I offended some members.
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-14-2015 at 05:57 PM. Reason: My post was taken the wrong way.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    You're setting yourself up to get scammed... the way you're fishing for a source is gonna get you ripped off.

Thanks for trying to look out for me. I find that statement an insult to my intelligence. You'd have to be fairly dumb to fall for a scam.. There is a post on these forums dedicated to not falling for a scam. To purchase products like what I'm looking for without checking it out for authenticity would be a stupid move indeed. You may as well set your money on fire.

It may sound as if I'm sourcing.. That's not even what I'm doing. I'm more looking for tips how to do this myself safely. How to source it... I also read somewhere, if you know where to look you can find them for cheap and find authentic products.

Simply put, I'm looking for someone who has gone through all the hoops and can give me advice. I don't want to get in trouble. Someone from Western Australia, even better Perth or surrounding suburbs.
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-13-2015 at 09:49 PM.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90 View Post
    Thanks for trying to look out for me. I find that statement an insult to my intelligence. You'd have to be fairly dumb to fall for a scam.. There is a post on these forums dedicated to not falling for a scam. To purchase products like what I'm looking for without checking it out for authenticity would be a stupid move indeed. You may as well set your money on fire.

It may sound as if I'm sourcing.. That's not even what I'm doing. I'm more looking for tips how to do this myself safely. How to source it... I also read somewhere, if you know where to look you can find them for cheap and find authentic products.

Simply put, I'm looking for someone who has gone through all the hoops and can give me advice. I don't want to get in trouble. Someone from Western Australia, even better Perth or surrounding suburbs.

Why does it matter where they're from if you're just looking for advice and help.... I'm from Canada... Am I incapable of helping you with steroid use because I'm not from your neighbourhood?

If you're looking for help, Just go ahead and post your stats (age, height, weight and BF) your lifting experience and what your specific question is and myself and others (maybe even some fellow Australians) will help you with your questions.

Thanks

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are def fishing and the scams are very convincing so don't be insulted .....just trying to help you. Spend some time, do your research and make some friends and you will eventually find what you need.

No because it's called laws... I've read somewhere you can by 3 months supply. Blah blah blah. In Australia we have different laws depending on a state by state basis. Your in an entirely different country.

And to be honesty I don't care if you think that. It really doesn't phase me. Getting off track. If you have no helpful tips then don't bother replying.

Like I keep saying, I'm looking for someone who has gone through all this BS. Tips to stay out of trouble. I'd rather someone from Australia to give me certain specifics as there I can ease my mind.
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-13-2015 at 11:30 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90 View Post
    No because it's called laws... I've read somewhere you can by 3 months supply. Blah blah blah. In Australia we have different laws depending on a state by state basis. Your in an entirely different country.

And to be honesty I don't care if you think that. It really doesn't phase me. Getting off track. If you have no helpful tips then don't bother replying.

Like I keep saying, I'm looking for someone who has gone through all this BS. Tips to stay out of trouble. I'd rather someone from Australia to give me certain specifics as there I can ease my mind.
    You just got a useful tip......maybe someone will spoonfeed ya!

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90
    No because it's called laws... I've read somewhere you can by 3 months supply. Blah blah blah. In Australia we have different laws depending on a state by state basis. Your in an entirely different country. And to be honesty I don't care if you think that. It really doesn't phase me. Getting off track. If you have no helpful tips then don't bother replying. Like I keep saying, I'm looking for someone who has gone through all this BS. Tips to stay out of trouble. I'd rather someone from Australia to give me certain specifics as there I can ease my mind.
    Im from australia mate, do your research because u will pay an arm and a leg for the shit local! Find an international source that has stealth (they all guarantee it but lol) And yes u will get scammed at some point...

PCT/AI can be imported with no dramas (small amounts)

There u go cobber the rest is up to you

Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    Im from australia mate, do your research because u will pay an arm and a leg for the shit local! Find an international source that has stealth (they all guarantee it but lol) And yes u will get scammed at some point...

PCT/AI can be imported with no dramas (small amounts)

There u go cobber the rest is up to you
    Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. I just needed to hear from Aussie members on either their success and failures.

What about Doctors? What has your experience been like over here? I hear because it's illegal they can tell the authorities? Is that true? Find that hard to believe.. And do you need a prescription to get some PCT and AI? If so can you order enough for a cycle or two? Are you able to tell me what brands you were able to import?
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-14-2015 at 06:00 PM.

kapper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90
    Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. I just needed to hear from Aussie members on either their success and failures. What about Doctors? What has your experience been like over here? I hear because it's illegal they can tell the authorities? Is that true? Find that hard to believe.. And do you need a prescription to get some PCT and AI? If so can you order enough for a cycle or two? Are you able to tell me what brands you were able to import?
    The thing is my success could lead to your failure.. You need to use google and find out the most recent success stories then look deeper into the source! Unlesss u have a heap of coin u dont mind risking, im kinda lucky i have coin i dont mind wasting lol

Dont tell the docs your taking anything just walk in and ask for the tests, tell them ur gettting older and you want to monitor your levels and see where your at

PCT can be purchased from site sponser and it always gets through, just buy a bottle of each one u need there is plenty in them,

Other than that its trial and error I've had stuff seized with no further action taken

Thread Information