Thread: Dbol Gainzz

Dbol Gainzz

So I'm on 50mg of Dbol along with test c/e blend. I'm almost a month in and put on almost 25lbs!!! Is this normal?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, but dont be surprised when you stop and start to lose the water weight portion of your gains. Water does not just add size to your belly, it makes everything but your balls bigger! Lol. Keep us posted on your results when your PCT is finished. Good luck!

Thanks a bunch. I feel like a fat ass! I can't wait till this is over. I love these strength gains but God do I feel fat! I'll keep you guys updated.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How's your AI dosage? 50mg is maybe a little high for first time use but you should be dropping it shortly if you're nearly a month in.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I was doing 40mg a day for 3 weeks and finishing the dbol cycle this week @ 50mg. Just to hurry up and be done with the dbol. Hate the rapid weight gain! Tomorrow is last day of dbol. I'm taking .5 mg of arimidex every other day and seems to work good for me. Pct is Clomid and Nolvadex .

Strength gain is honestly kind of scary!

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Ahhhhh good old d-bol

Yes, d-bol is probably one of my favourite steroids when it comes to gaining a rediculous amount of body weight quickly. Stacked with Test and Tren and you have yourself a cycle that will build a rediculous amount of muscle and strength very quickly.

However, d-bol gains are majority bloat and blood volume. Roughly 80% of the weight you gain from d-bol is bloat and blood volume. The other 20% would be a mixture of mainly muscle and some fat

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    It's my favorite oral I run 30mg for week1 50 for week 2 and 3 75 for week 4 and 100 for 5 and 6 then hit the liver recovery for a month the day after my last does but this is like my 12th cycle with it so don't do what I do unless you have the time under your belt

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    The best piece of advice I could give to everyone here is to donate blood every 8 weeks iv donated everybody 8 weeks for the last 6 years it's a religion for me.

Thread Information