dinosaurdude1111 is offline New Member

Kickstart test eth with test prop?

About to run my first cycle (cutting). I want to kick start my 16 week cycle of test eth (250 mg E3D, or about 600mg a week) with test prop.

I'm using steroid plot but cannot figure out how to get it done.

I want to do 100 mg EOD first two weeks, then 50 mg eod week 3, then 25 mg eod week 4. This way it'll spike but gradually drop the prop down until eth kicks in week 4.

This seem okay?
    Last edited by dinosaurdude1111; 03-15-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurdude1111 View Post
    About to run my first cycle (cutting). I want to kick start my 16 week cycle of test eth (250 mg E3D, or about 600mg a week) with test prop.

I want to do 100 mg EOD first two weeks, then 50 mg eod week 3, then 25 mg eod week 4. This way it'll spike but gradually drop the prop down until eth kicks in week 4.

This seem okay?
    Welcome to the forum, however....

This does not sound good at all.... How have you planned out this cycle? What are your stats? Your profile says you're 18..... have you thought this through or did someone just tell you this was a good idea??

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurdude1111
    About to run my first cycle (cutting). I want to kick start my 16 week cycle of test eth (250 mg E3D, or about 600mg a week) with test prop. I'm using steroid plot but cannot figure out how to get it done. I want to do 100 mg EOD first two weeks, then 50 mg eod week 3, then 25 mg eod week 4. This way it'll spike but gradually drop the prop down until eth kicks in week 4. This seem okay?
    At 18 you shouldn't cycle.
    First cycles shouldn't be front loaded.
    16 weeks is too long.

3 strikes.

dinosaurdude1111 is offline New Member
    Not 18, 30, just entered the age just to get registered. Sorry about that.

It's actually my second cycle.

The mg's I posted were supplemented to the eth e3d I'd run the entire 12 to 16 weeks.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Not 18, 30, just entered the age just to get registered. Sorry about that.

It's actually my second cycle.

The mg's I posted were supplemented to the eth e3d I'd run the entire 12 to 16 weeks.
    All of this sounds shady...

Listen man.... you're not gonna get beat up because you're 18. If you're gonna do it we all know none of us can stop you, however it's best to do it safe.... Just be real with us and up front and we'll give you best advise so you don't seriously hurt yourself.... This means you're gonna hear some things you don't like, but that's what it takes to be safe, so please just be up font and lay out all your information... height, weight, bf, age.... what your training experience is (how long) and what your goals are.

Nobody who is 30 would just put 18 just to register.... do you know how I know this.... I'm 31 and I wouldn't do that. So lets start over.... be honest and lets figure this out.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

This seem okay?
    I'm confused... You say it's your first cycle in the OP, but you then stated its your second cycle... 18 but now 30?!

We get this a lot from new members that try and lie about there age! Actually LB had caught someone today in a thread we were in... But if your indeed 30 just get the admin to change it for you, b/c no one will give advice to a real 18 yr old!

Just the smarter to do...

Front loading with Prop's fine. I ran the concentration and frequency of prop and enth on a spreadsheet and your schedule is good enough. You don't have to taper the prop the vacillation in the test blood concentration between the prop and enth will damp out the 100mg/eod dose. Run the same concentration for about 3 weeks and by the 4th week you're GTG.

Thread Information