Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mikegilbert1986

Thread: Virgin to Steroids! Need direction!

adfe85 is offline New Member

Question Virgin to Steroids! Need direction!

Male, 29 Yrs old, 249lbs, 31%BF, 5'11" working out 4-5 times a week since 6 months, Low reps, heavy sets(For e.g; I am currently doing 4 sets of 50/60/70/80lbs Dumbbells each for chest press) , Also taking 1grm x 249 of protein and 1.5 x 249 Carbs average daily!

My goal is to get rid of my belly fat and buff up my upper body. As far as I can remember I have always had above 25%BF and now I believe I need some extra push to get it down while building mass. Realistic results that I can keep even if I just want to use steroids for short period of time (maybe one cycle or maybe two)

What do you guys recommend? Options? brands? Dosage? Alternatives? Sideeffemts? Should I try or not? Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.

Is there someone willing to have a one on one conversation/email discussion who has personally used and benefited from Steroids and Fat Loss?

MichaelXPhoe is offline New Member
    Let me tell you right now that steroids are not fat burners. You are also placing yourself at a higher risk for problems with that high of a body fat percentage. I know this isn't what you necessarily want to hear;however, it's the truth. What you need right now is a solid diet. Find out what your BMR is and plan your diet accordingly.

P.S. there is no such thing as only "one" or "two" cycles.

You won't get what you're looking for with the use of anabolic steroids .

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    steroids are used for strength/mass bodybuilding. nothing will help you rid body fat except a calorie deficit exercise. I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear but its fact. I'm sure you imagine hopping on gear and getting that lean hard look it wont happen.
    MichaelXPhoe likes this.

What I said

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of cardio are you doing?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For one switch to high reps lower weight. Get the heart rate going more so you are burning some fat.

As said, steroids will not burn fat but especially with higher body fat you are at higher risk of getting gyno as well as other sides do to elevated estrogen that just loves to build up in fat tissue.

Thread Information