Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steroidman99

Thread: Minixidil for hair regrowth or preventive measure?

  1. #1
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355

    Minixidil for hair regrowth or preventive measure?

    Do you guys use minixidil for hair regrowth or to prevent hairloss?

  2. #2
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Anyone please?

  3. #3
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,305
    Although it would work in theory, unless you're already using it and are sure it works for you, I'm not big on it even with the addition of azelaic acid. Barring any allergies to it, Finasteride/Propecia is preferred.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  4. #4
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Although it would work in theory, unless you're already using it and are sure it works for you, I'm not big on it even with the addition of azelaic acid. Barring any allergies to it, Finasteride/Propecia is preferred.
    Not using propecia cause am running deca so should i use minixidil?

  5. #5
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    I will send you clippers ...lol

  6. #6
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I will send you clippers ...lol
    If i looked good bald i wouldnt have ever worried shaved it once and looked ****in ugly ��

  7. #7
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    So does anyone run minixidil with full hair or only after loosing?

  8. #8
    Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    Anyone please?
    Do not use it as a sort of prevention - unless you want to use it forever. Otherwise you risk unpleasant shedding after the cessation of use.

    I have been using minoxidil for 18+ years and I know that if I stopped using it right now, I would look like Kojak within 4-5 months.

    There are practically only two ways, how to avoid hair loss during the use of steroids : Anavar and Deca .

    You can also use testosterone with finasteride or dutasteride, but I am afraid that the suppression of DHT won't be enough to compensate for the excessive testosterone levels .

    Alternatively, you can try SARMs or peptides.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-18-2015 at 09:08 PM.

  9. #9
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Do not use it as a sort of prevention - unless you want to use it forever. Otherwise you risk unpleasant shedding after the cessation of use.

    I have been using minoxidil for 18+ years and I know that if I stopped using it right now, I would look like Kojak within 4-5 months.

    There are practically only two ways, how to avoid hair loss during the use of steroids : Anavar and Deca .

    You can also use testosterone with finasteride or dutasteride, but I am afraid that the suppression of DHT won't be enough to compensate for the excessive testosterone levels .

    Alternatively, you can try SARMs or peptides.
    I cant run deca with finasteride thats why am not using

  10. #10
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    I cant run deca with finasteride thats why am not using
    What is the science behind that statement?

  11. #11
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What is the science behind that statement?
    From what i have read it makes the deca more androgenic than it really is

  12. #12
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post



    From what i have read it makes the deca more androgenic than it really is
    Why is that?

  13. #13
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why is that?
    I dont really remember the exact science behind it,it was something related to conversion of deca to dhn and its blockage by finasteride,maybe someone will give more insight about this,but in case i will see hairloss i will start using finasteride fast

  14. #14
    jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    Do not use it as a sort of prevention - unless you want to use it forever. Otherwise you risk unpleasant shedding after the cessation of use.

    I have been using minoxidil for 18+ years and I know that if I stopped using it right now, I would look like Kojak within 4-5 months.

    There are practically only two ways, how to avoid hair loss during the use of steroids : Anavar and Deca .



    You can also use testosterone with finasteride or dutasteride, but I am afraid that the suppression of DHT won't be enough to compensate for the excessive testosterone levels .

    Alternatively, you can try SARMs or peptides.
    Anavar and Deca prevent or cause hair loss?

  15. #15
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Anavar and Deca prevent or cause hair loss?
    They are mild in terms of hairloss

  16. #16
    Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Anavar and Deca prevent or cause hair loss?
    I already posted my experience with Anavar on other forums in the past. At 50 mg daily, my chronic problems with acne and seborrhoic dermatitis DISAPPEARED. This illustrates the incredible safety of this steroid , when viewed from the androgenic angle. In other words, when you are taking Anavar and your endogenous hormones are suppressed, the androgenic level in your body can be even lower than normally. It is also very safe on liver. But cholesterol is a different problem...

    And you are true with regard to Deca and finasteride. 5-AR blockers (finasteride, dutasteride) prevent Deca from converting to a less potent steroid (dihydronandrolone).

    If you want to be safe, you can take SARMs (Andarine, Ostarine), Anavar and peptides.

    But SARMs are a problematic group, too.
    First, Ostarine is liver toxic.
    Second, long-term sides of Andarine are unknown.
    Third, when I was taking Ostarine (10-15 mg/day), Andarine (30-40 mg/day) and finasteride together, I experienced a sudden regrowth of hair in temples after 16 years, but after I stopped using Andarine and Ostarine, the hair fell out and my hair loss resumed after 16 years again - despite using finasteride and minoxidil. It was a shock that it wouldn't wish to anyone. I thought that I was done and I would follow Kojak's route.

    Apparently, SARMs not only don't cause hair loss, but they work as competetive inhibitors of androgen receptors and PREVENT hair loss. However, they can upregulate your androgen receptors to such a degree that when you stop using them, the receptors can react inadequately even to relatively low androgen levels in your body.

    I must add that this reaction did not happen, when I was using Andarine solo twice before (50-60 mg/day). And it did not happen, when I was using Ostarine solo once before (25-35 mg/day). So it may have been the combination of these two that caused it.

    In any case, now I must take dutasteride and my wallet is bleeding. But thanks god, after 1,5 year I finally observe some decent regrowth in temples. I still have one bottle of Andarine and I will probably use it for a short 3-week cycle, but to be honest, I am afraid to use any steroidal types of drugs again. I will go with peptides.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-29-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    jackfrost88 likes this.

  17. #17
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    I already posted my experience with Anavar on other forums in the past. At 50 mg daily, my chronic problems with acne and seborrhoic dermatitis DISAPPEARED. This illustrates the incredible safety of this steroid , when viewed from the androgenic angle. In other words, when you are taking Anavar and your endogenous hormones are suppressed, the androgenic level in your body can be even lower than normally. It is also very safe on liver. But cholesterol is a different problem...

    And you are true with regard to Deca and finasteride. 5-AR blockers (finasteride, dutasteride) prevent Deca from converting to a less potent steroid (dihydronandrolone).

    If you want to be safe, you can take SARMs (Andarine, Ostarine), Anavar and peptides.

    But SARMs are a problematic group, too.
    First, Ostarine is liver toxic.
    Second, long-term sides of Andarine are unknown.
    Third, when I was taking Ostarine (10-15 mg/day), Andarine (30-40 mg/day) and finasteride together, I experienced a sudden regrowth of hair in temples after 16 years, but after I stopped using Andarine and Ostarine, the hair fell out and my hair loss resumed after 16 years again - despite using finasteride and minoxidil. It was a shock that it wouldn't wish to anyone. I thought that I was done and I would follow Kojak's route.

    Apparently, SARMs not only don't cause hair loss, but they work as competetive inhibitors of androgen receptors and PREVENT hair loss. However, they can desentetize your androgen receptors to such a degree that when you stop using them, the receptors can react inadequately even to relatively low androgen levels in your body.

    I must add that this reaction did not happen, when I was using Andarine solo twice before (50-60 mg/day). And it did not happen, when I was using Ostarine solo once before (25-35 mg/day). So it may have been the combination of these two that caused it.

    In any case, now I must take dutasteride and my wallet is bleeding. But thanks god, after 1,5 year I finally observe some decent regrowth in temples. I still have one bottle of Andarine and I will probably use it for a short 3-week cycle, but to be honest, I am afraid to use any steroidal types of drugs again. I will go with peptides.
    What should i expect from peptide use in terms of mass gains,just curious

  18. #18
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    What should i expect from peptide use in terms of mass gains,just curious
    I have used several peptide stacks and there is no way they even compare to steroids as far as mass gains. They have their benefits but muscle mass to any large degree is not one of them.

  19. #19
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I have used several peptide stacks and there is no way they even compare to steroids as far as mass gains. They have their benefits but muscle mass to any large degree is not one of them.
    So what are the average gains if everything is in check

  20. #20
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    So what are the average gains if everything is in check
    This cant be answered. There are many different stacks and everyone responds differently. I have no idea what you might gain any more than what I could say you would gain on a given steroid cycle. I will say this, if you run a GH type stack you have to run them for a long time, just like GH, if you expect significant lean body changes. Even still peps are like a low dose gh protocol at best, so it is not even like a higher dose gh protocol a competitive BB would run.

  21. #21
    Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    So what are the average gains if everything is in check
    I will tell you within 2 months. I am preparing for my first cycle with Ipamorelin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •