Exomnius is offline New Member

Hello to all! New guy with a couple of questions

Still familiarizing myself with the site but I find I have "permission denied " or that I need "elevated access" to read certain posts or get to certain sections.... Does that elevated access come with more successful posts?

Now on to why we are all here... I've had experience with AAs in the past but it has been a long time since then (to long) and I've moved to another part of the country (and made a family) since then.

I'm looking to chat with some people in the know and to engage in beast mode again, please feel free to message me at any time!

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Needed a certain # of posts to access certain features

MichaelXPhoe is offline New Member
    What kind of info are you looking to obtain?

Well in all honesty a question I would love to have answered is one you shouldn't ask bluntly in the forums. That's why I was hoping to private message of possible ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exomnius View Post
    Well in all honesty a question I would love to have answered is one you shouldn't ask bluntly in the forums. That's why I was hoping to private message of possible ?
    Usually not a good idea to ask via PM either. We arent a source board be it open forum or PM.

You wont find a better place to learn the ins and outs and how to do things right though.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your responses and yes this site is amazing! I used it several years ago to educate myself before committing. Can't find better info anywhere!!

Thread Information