Thread: Cloudy gear

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    I'm out of town for the weekend. I had to bring my test prop to pin today. Friday I accidentally left my bag out in the car and it sat out all night in the cold. Today when I went to go pin I noticed my gear was a bit cloudy. What does this mean? Has my gear crashed? I warmed it up a bit between my palms and it cleared up a bit. I still pin'd it but not sure if it was worth it?

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    Pre heat your oven to 200 degrees and put it in there for like 5 minutes sometimes Gear starts to freeze up if it wasn't made properly doesn't mean it won't work it just has too much of one certain compound or not enough of the other but it could still be legit gear

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your gear crashed like said above put your stove on medium heat and put the vials on the counter top till it dissolves. it wont take long maybe a minute or two

Iv had home made gear freeze up solid on me and I just put it in the oven and actually if you're buying homemade gear anyways you should heat it up to a certain degree to kill any bacteria that could be living in there if there's not enough alcohol in the bottle to kill it. pharmaceutical grade gear has a lot of alcohol in it to kill any bacteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjallday View Post
    Iv had home made gear freeze up solid on me and I just put it in the oven and actually if you're buying homemade gear anyways you should heat it up to a certain degree to kill any bacteria that could be living in there if there's not enough alcohol in the bottle to kill it. pharmaceutical grade gear has a lot of alcohol in it to kill any bacteria.
    How do you know how the ugl gear is made up unless you brew it yourself? The stove top will work just fine

Thanks for the replies guys will do. So was the pin I did this morning useless?

You don't kno that's why u should heat it up any ways I'm not sure to what degree becuz I don't buy home made stuff any more every thing I get is from my doc and I don't have to worrie about it
    Last edited by Bigjallday; 03-15-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish
    Thanks for the replies guys will do. So was the pin I did this morning useless?
    if your gear was not suspended in the oil then you probably did not get the full dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    if your gear was not suspended in the oil then you probably did not get the full dose.
    Thanks

Thread Information