fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Test deca cycle plan

Hi guys am looking to run this cycle any feedback would be appreciated
    Low dose of test enathate just for test functions cause am prone to hair loss
    Want to run test prop week 1-4 for a kickstart
    Deca will be my main anabolic will run it at 400 mg weekly or more
    Thinking of adding boldenone as well 300 mg or more weekly
    Will be running aramidex 0.25 mg eod
    Hcg 500 iu weekly
    Saw palmetto 320 mg daily for hairloss
    Pct gonna be nolvadex and clomid
    My question is how much test e and test prop should i run? Also if i will add boldenone how much should i use?
    Am not really interested in running aas on the long term i am just looking to surpass my plateau and gain as much as i can then maintain from there on .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What are your stats
    6 feet tall 180-185 lbs 10-14 percent bodyfat

MusclemaniaTony is offline New Member
    It is best to run deca along with a test ester. Otherwise you will get "Deca Dick". Never run deca just by itself

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    As long as you control your E2 prolactin or Estro won't be a problem... But at very least have a DA on hand if not taken caber twice wkly or Prami ed - w/Prami its best to titrate your dose as it may cause nausea and take b4 bed)... I would suggest to take it as your AI probly isn't dialed in to its sweetspot...

Test as a base to any cycle is a must... I'd drop the Eq too... To see any results it should be run high and longer but then again the longer your cycle the harder to recover... Just my .02...

GL OP!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    As long as you control your E2 prolactin or Estro won't be a problem... But at very least have a DA on hand if not taken caber twice wkly or Prami ed - w/Prami its best to titrate your dose as it may cause nausea and take b4 bed)... I would suggest to take it as your AI probly isn't dialed in to its sweetspot...

Test as a base to any cycle is a must... I'd drop the Eq too... To see any results it should be run high and longer but then again the longer your cycle the harder to recover... Just my .02...

GL OP!
    I will get caber and am not sure if running equi for 10 weeks will be of any benefits along with the deca ,am also wondering how much test e to run and how much test prop to run as a kickstart keeping in mind that i want to keep the test dose to minimum

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The eq especially at 10 will be pointless. You could run your tes e @ 500 mgs a week and kickstart with the prop @ 100 mgs eod for the 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    The eq especially at 10 will be pointless. You could run your tes e @ 500 mgs a week and kickstart with the prop @ 100 mgs eod for the 4 weeks.
    Cant i use a lower dose since hairloss and acne are a concern to me?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If your prone to male pattern baldness they're really isn't much you can do(Nizoral, etc) it's dependent on your genetics...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-26-2015 at 06:09 AM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone I might considere increasing deca .

600-800mg deca per week with 100-250mg test.

run you AI and DA tight and.you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    If you are prone I might considere increasing deca .

600-800mg deca per week with 100-250mg test.

run you AI and DA tight and.you should be fine.
    Thats what am thinking but what about test prop as a kick start how much should i take from the test e and the prop weekly?

If your prone to male pattern baldness they're really isn't much you can do(Nizoral, saw palmetto, etc) it's dependent on your genetics...
    I will b running nizoral and will look for saw palmetto too,actually i have my head full of hair but am noticing that my crown is thinner than the sides am not even sure if am prone to hairloss

Bump

Am having the aramidex dosed at 1mg how can i take it and what are the possible sides to have from its use?can i wait and take it only when i find sides?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No start from beginning! And dose it at .25mg eod to start... Your mid cycle BW will tell you if you need to add just it or not....

No start from beginning! And dose it at .25mg eod to start... Your mid cycle BW will tell you if you need to add just it or not....
    The only aramidex i was able to have my hands on is 1mg capsules so dunno how can i use these in my cycle at least till i can get other low dosed aramidex

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    The only aramidex i was able to have my hands on is 1mg capsules so dunno how can i use these in my cycle at least till i can get other low dosed aramidex
    ar-r ... Split the capsule powder into 4 equal piles... Gives you .25mg or very close... Also, if it's a tablet then get a pill splitter...

ar-r... Split the capsule powder into 4 equal piles... Gives you .25mg or very close... Also, if it's a tablet then get a pill splitter...
    Ok after splitting how should i take it? Only the powder

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes... One of the 4 equal(as can be) piles of powder EOD... You did say they were caps not tabs right?

Yes... One of the 4 equal(as can be) piles of powder EOD... You did say they were caps not tabs right?
    Yes caps

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post

Yes caps
    Gotcha! Yeah I'd just open em up and split into 4 piles(as equally as possible) and if you don't feel comfortable w/that you can get liquidex from ar-r ... It's much easier and I've had no probs... Just another thought... It's up to you and how comfortable it will make you... Why I chose the liquidex....

Gotcha! Yeah I'd just open em up and split into 4 piles(as equally as possible) and if you don't feel comfortable w/that you can get liquidex from ar-r... It's much easier and I've had no probs... Just another thought... It's up to you and how comfortable it will make you... Why I chose the liquidex....
    K thx bro,i have another question,should i take the hcg same days am having my injections or its ok to take them on separate days

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's ok to split them up... As long as it's 2x wkly at 250iu each time, every 3.5d or say like Wednesday & Sunday(something like that but as long as it's spaced properly within the wk...

I personally don't like injecting water based in my oil... Just a preference thing... And I do it subQ but it can be done IM as well... It's just up to you, and your preference...

It's ok to split them up... As long as it's 2x wkly at 250iu each time, every 3.5d or say like Wednesday & Sunday(something like that but as long as it's spaced properly within the wk...

I personally don't like injecting water based in my oil... Just a preference thing... And I do it subQ but it can be done IM as well... It's just up to you, and your preference...
    I do it with slin pin im,using slin pin means an just pinning subcutaneous not im right?

Thread Information