Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Truejew15

Thread: Football player

Truejew15 is offline New Member

Football player

Hey I'm a football player I'm 28 years old played in every lg from Canada afl to nfl ,
    I'm 6'1 313 pds
    27% body fat

I'm naturally alway been strong bench 550 , never used gear until a month ago when I tried a cycle with Winn varr and tes cyp I started gaining crazy ass weight and I stopped and I was told first cycle should be tes only witch I don't understand.....

But I'm looking for some advice
    On what my cycle should be I wanna get faster quicker and recover much faster and I guess getting stronger wouldn't b an issue but not at the cost of gaining weight , the heavier I get my knees start to hurt ....

Can someone help out thanks ........

swolehead is offline Member
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle. that's all you need there my man good luck with the football

swolehead is offline Member
    also it's recomended you get to 15% bodyfat otherwise there are going to be increased health risks involved

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    What position do you play?? Are you playing currently?? Any worries about passing a UA?? That will make the most difference of coarse

Quote Originally Posted by human project
    What position do you play?? Are you playing currently?? Any worries about passing a UA?? That will make the most difference of coarse
    I'm guessing uva is some kind of drug test but know , not right now, not untill June ...
    Bstrong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle. that's all you need there my man good luck with the football
    This post I have read several times it doesn't tell me what to do if I'm 300 pounds......I know a lot of people cycle that are heavier 15% I understand the rules according to this post , just looking for something more understanding

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Truejew15 View Post
    This post I have read several times it doesn't tell me what to do if I'm 300 pounds......I know a lot of people cycle that are heavier 15% I understand the rules according to this post , just looking for something more understanding
    Really? Try reading it again and pay attention to #3. Hell, Ill post it for you and even give you a sonapsis before you read it so hopefully you will get the point. DONT cycle until you are 15% body fat or less.

There are 2 physical characteristics to consider before you run your first cycle:

1. Your overall weight to height ratio.
    2. Your body fat percentage.

Weight to Height ratio is mostly what determines a safer cycle for preventing injury. This will give you a good idea of your overall size and how well you might be able to train considering the strength you'll be gaining. This is obviously not set in stone. But you'll need to use some common sense. A 6'ft tall man has no business cycling steroids at 150 lbs total weight. I'll give you, what I believe is a fair starting weight for your height. Again, this is not set in stone, however, it will serve you better and help you reach a naturally developed goal...

5'3" to 5'5" tall - 155 to 165 lbs
    5'6" to 5'7" tall - 165 to 175 lbs
    5'8" to 5'9" tall - 175 to 180 lbs
    5'10 to 5'11" tall - 180 to 185 lbs
    6'0" to 6'1" tall - 185 to 195 lbs
    6'2" to 6'3" tall - 195 to 205 lbs
    6'4" to 6'5" tall - 210 to 220 lbs

The bigger the better, but generally, this is a good idea. It's very possible to cycle at lower weight safely, but the lower you are, the higher your risk of injury. I realise that many competitors get on stage lighter than these figures, but these are generally natural competitors and it's in your best interest to continue building naturally.

If you cycle when you're too skinny/small or just have a poor foundation, many things can go wrong. Regardless of your diet, you will gain strength. Especially for smaller folks, these strength gains can be astronomical at times. Suddenly you're picking up the 80 lbs dumbbells for a press for the first time ever. Just because your stamina is high at the moment, it does not translate to strong internals. This type of sudden pressure is a surefire way to hear a couple of "pops" in your shoulder or elbow. So make sure you have a solid foundation. If you are stubborn and going to start your cycle anyway, then you need to refrain from lifting super heavy, even if you're feeling like a champ for the moment.

Lastly, you're probably looking to cycle because you assume that your body has plateaued. This is the biggest, most classic mistake. I'll refer you back to rule #2, which is your nutrition. The most important thing is to get that dialed in. Do not start your diet and then immediately start using steroids. You need to verify 100% that you've committed to your nutritional plan and gained as much as possible naturally. Remember the "Simple Science" statement above. It works without steroids, too.

Body Fat Percentage is a very important gauge for beginning a cycle. The fact of the matter is, this is not set in stone. As a wide range of body fat percentages can cycle safely. However, there are some things to consider before you begin your cycle. Remember what I said earlier, steroids are not magic. So starting a thread titled "What cycle to get me ripped?", is absolute nonsense. That would be the first step to failure. So here is what needs to be considered with regards to body fat:

1. Safety and side effects.
    2. The Results in the mirror.

Side Effects of cycling at higher body fat are plentiful. Here are some risks you will incur when cycling at high body fat:

- Increased Testosterone to Estrogen conversion (Good luck managing Estrogen)
    - Increased level of water retention. (You think you're bloated now?)
    - Increased blood pressure.
    - Risk of thromboembolic episodes (blood clots)
    - Pulmonary embolisms (blocked lung artery)
    - Higher risk of prostate cancer
    - Steroid -induced fatty liver disease
    - 200 kittens die (you heartless bastard!!)

Some of these risks may seem extreme to you, but the fact of the matter is, the higher your body fat is, the closer you're getting to these risks. The estrogen related symptoms are very very likely and common, such as gynecomastia . The more fat you carry, the more aromatase enzymes you have. It's simple science. Blood pressure is inevitable and especially dangerous at higher body fat. Don't be the guy that says "Oh that will never happen to me". Be responsible.

The results in the mirror is what you're ultimately looking for, right? Well, cycling at high body fat will do nothing for you in the mirror. If you hear that Winstrol , Anavar or Trenbolone are steroids that make you "Ripped", you're in for a big surprise. So long as you have layers upon layers of fat, you'll never ever see your results. You'll end up disappointed and frustrated at the amount of money you've spent. You're probably thinking to yourself... "Well I can add the muscle and then shed the fat to expose the muscle I built". Good luck with that! That's not how it works. Retaining muscle is MUCH harder than gaining it. Unless you're an experience CHAMP, forget about it. You'll lose your muscle before you lose the fat.

In closing for this segment, I'll say that an ideal body fat would be under 16%. I do not recommend that anyone "Bulk" at 16%. You should be closer to 13% for a decent and manageable bulking cycle. Compounds such as Winstrol and Anavar really don't even do much at 15%, for those compounds you'll need to lower your BF down to 13 or 12%. And please forget about Clenbuterol and other fat loss aids, they're still not safe for high BF.

Click here if you want to check my Fat Loss protocol. It's safe to use even at high body fat. It's very safe and members have a lot of good things to say about it in that thread.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    HGH. Since the NFL doesn't currently test for it but will as soon as a reputable test is found per the last NFLPA contract. It'll help you recover faster. Mark Cuban was trying to get the NBA to allow HGH for injured players to help in their recovery. But that got shot down quickly.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Really? Try reading it again and pay attention to #3. Hell, Ill post it for you and even give you a sonapsis before you read it so hopefully you will get the point. DONT cycle until you are 15% body fat or less. There are 2 physical characteristics to consider before you run your first cycle: 1. Your overall weight to height ratio. 2. Your body fat percentage. Weight to Height ratio is mostly what determines a safer cycle for preventing injury. This will give you a good idea of your overall size and how well you might be able to train considering the strength you'll be gaining. This is obviously not set in stone. But you'll need to use some common sense. A 6'ft tall man has no business cycling steroids at 150 lbs total weight. I'll give you, what I believe is a fair starting weight for your height. Again, this is not set in stone, however, it will serve you better and help you reach a naturally developed goal... 5'3" to 5'5" tall - 155 to 165 lbs 5'6" to 5'7" tall - 165 to 175 lbs 5'8" to 5'9" tall - 175 to 180 lbs 5'10 to 5'11" tall - 180 to 185 lbs 6'0" to 6'1" tall - 185 to 195 lbs 6'2" to 6'3" tall - 195 to 205 lbs 6'4" to 6'5" tall - 210 to 220 lbs The bigger the better, but generally, this is a good idea. It's very possible to cycle at lower weight safely, but the lower you are, the higher your risk of injury. I realise that many competitors get on stage lighter than these figures, but these are generally natural competitors and it's in your best interest to continue building naturally. If you cycle when you're too skinny/small or just have a poor foundation, many things can go wrong. Regardless of your diet, you will gain strength. Especially for smaller folks, these strength gains can be astronomical at times. Suddenly you're picking up the 80 lbs dumbbells for a press for the first time ever. Just because your stamina is high at the moment, it does not translate to strong internals. This type of sudden pressure is a surefire way to hear a couple of "pops" in your shoulder or elbow. So make sure you have a solid foundation. If you are stubborn and going to start your cycle anyway, then you need to refrain from lifting super heavy, even if you're feeling like a champ for the moment. Lastly, you're probably looking to cycle because you assume that your body has plateaued. This is the biggest, most classic mistake. I'll refer you back to rule #2, which is your nutrition. The most important thing is to get that dialed in. Do not start your diet and then immediately start using steroids. You need to verify 100% that you've committed to your nutritional plan and gained as much as possible naturally. Remember the "Simple Science" statement above. It works without steroids, too. Body Fat Percentage is a very important gauge for beginning a cycle. The fact of the matter is, this is not set in stone. As a wide range of body fat percentages can cycle safely. However, there are some things to consider before you begin your cycle. Remember what I said earlier, steroids are not magic. So starting a thread titled "What cycle to get me ripped?", is absolute nonsense. That would be the first step to failure. So here is what needs to be considered with regards to body fat: 1. Safety and side effects. 2. The Results in the mirror. Side Effects of cycling at higher body fat are plentiful. Here are some risks you will incur when cycling at high body fat: - Increased Testosterone to Estrogen conversion (Good luck managing Estrogen) - Increased level of water retention. (You think you're bloated now?) - Increased blood pressure. - Risk of thromboembolic episodes (blood clots) - Pulmonary embolisms (blocked lung artery) - Higher risk of prostate cancer - Steroid -induced fatty liver disease - 200 kittens die (you heartless bastard!!) Some of these risks may seem extreme to you, but the fact of the matter is, the higher your body fat is, the closer you're getting to these risks. The estrogen related symptoms are very very likely and common, such as gynecomastia . The more fat you carry, the more aromatase enzymes you have. It's simple science. Blood pressure is inevitable and especially dangerous at higher body fat. Don't be the guy that says "Oh that will never happen to me". Be responsible. The results in the mirror is what you're ultimately looking for, right? Well, cycling at high body fat will do nothing for you in the mirror. If you hear that Winstrol , Anavar or Trenbolone are steroids that make you "Ripped", you're in for a big surprise. So long as you have layers upon layers of fat, you'll never ever see your results. You'll end up disappointed and frustrated at the amount of money you've spent. You're probably thinking to yourself... "Well I can add the muscle and then shed the fat to expose the muscle I built". Good luck with that! That's not how it works. Retaining muscle is MUCH harder than gaining it. Unless you're an experience CHAMP, forget about it. You'll lose your muscle before you lose the fat. In closing for this segment, I'll say that an ideal body fat would be under 16%. I do not recommend that anyone "Bulk" at 16%. You should be closer to 13% for a decent and manageable bulking cycle. Compounds such as Winstrol and Anavar really don't even do much at 15%, for those compounds you'll need to lower your BF down to 13 or 12%. And please forget about Clenbuterol and other fat loss aids, they're still not safe for high BF. Click here if you want to check my Fat Loss protocol. It's safe to use even at high body fat. It's very safe and members have a lot of good things to say about it in that thread.

No disrespect to you , I did read the whole article last time you shared it with me , just frustrated it seems like only skinny can use steroids I'm not 15% but you can't tell I'm 28% body fat .......and I know I have seem teammates use CLEN to shed weight ,but you are telling me it won't work unless I get to 13% witch will never happen because I'm a football player and a linemen at that

I r

Quote Originally Posted by evander87
    HGH. Since the NFL doesn't currently test for it but will as soon as a reputable test is found per the last NFLPA contract. It'll help you recover faster. Mark Cuban was trying to get the NBA to allow HGH for injured players to help in their recovery. But that got shot down quickly. Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Thanks bro, I also read that stuff needs to be cycled with other things and it's like 6k to get decent stuff

Thread Information