Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Test question

  1. #1
    thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    83

    Test question

    Hi everyone
    What should a gram per
    Week roughly times your natty test
    Levels by ??? Test e by the way

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasfreddy
    Hi everyone What should a gram per Week roughly times your natty test Levels by ??? Test e by the way
    Common misconception is that your natty level matters.
    It doesn't.
    When you take enough exogenous test you will be completely shut down. Therefore your testosterone level is going to be solely dependent on how much you injected.
    A ballpark figure would be approximately 5-9x what you inject weekly.

    Size matters, the bigger you are the more blood you have.
    Therefore the more you would need to inject to get to a certain testosterone level.

  3. #3
    thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Common misconception is that your natty level matters.
    It doesn't.
    When you take enough exogenous test you will be completely shut down. Therefore your testosterone level is going to be solely dependent on how much you injected.
    A ballpark figure would be approximately 5-9x what you inject weekly.

    Size matters, the bigger you are the more blood you have.
    Therefore the more you would need to inject to get to a certain testosterone level.
    Ok my test level is
    120.00 (9.00-30.00
    That's on a gram a week for 10 weeks
    Is this high or low I'm not sure

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasfreddy View Post
    Ok my test level is
    120.00 (9.00-30.00
    That's on a gram a week for 10 weeks
    Is this high or low I'm not sure
    120 nmol/L = 3458 ng/dl
    means your test is way underdosed.
    I would expect you to be about 5000-9000 ng/dl.
    How long have you been injecting?
    How much do you weigh?
    What brand?

  5. #5
    thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    83
    Thanks for the reply
    6ft
    90kg
    On and off since 2004
    Norma Hellas test e 1000mg
    Npp 800 mg pw

  6. #6
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    120 nmol/L = 3458 ng/dl means your test is way underdosed. I would expect you to be about 5000-9000 ng/dl. How long have you been injecting? How much do you weigh? What brand?
    agreed your test should be between 3,000-4,000 ng/dl on 500 mg EW
    thomasfreddy likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •