Thread: Winstrol?

Jworth72 is offline New Member

Winstrol?

This is my 3rd cycle. But my 1st on injectable winstrol . I have done the winstrol pills in the past. My question is how many time per week do I inject. I am not into injecting everyday. I am fine with twice a week but everything I am reading says you need to inject everyday. Also I have read that you can take the injectable winstrol orally, is that true? (If so I don't mind doing that daily) while I was on yen pills In the past I did 40mg ed. Would have done the pills again but all I could get my hands on was the injectable

mgambino310 is offline Associate Member
    Must inject daily

Jworth72 is offline New Member
    What about taking the injectable orally. I tried to inject but couldn't get it pushed in with a 22 gauge then I switched to a 20 gauge and still same problem

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworth72
    What about taking the injectable orally. I tried to inject but couldn't get it pushed in with a 22 gauge then I switched to a 20 gauge and still same problem
    yes you can drink winstrol

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol is one of my favorite steroids and have included them on like 5 cycles. Yes, if you have Winstrol in a non-oil solution it can be swallowed. I never did this though since a lot is lost on first pass through liver and to me, is a waste.
    I usually take Winstrol every other day and have had great results every time I have done it like this. Never tried it every day and would guess it would work great but no need since it still hits me extremely nicely at EOD injections. I usually take 50-75mg eod.

Problem with Winstrol is that unless you are at a low body fat percentage, you will be extremely disappointed with results. I would not take it if you are over 12% bodyfat to be honest. When taken at a low BF percentage the difference is night and day to when taken at high BF %.

Good luck!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina?
    Winstrol is one of my favorite steroids and have included them on like 5 cycles. Yes, if you have Winstrol in a non-oil solution it can be swallowed. I never did this though since a lot is lost on first pass through liver and to me, is a waste. I usually take Winstrol every other day and have had great results every time I have done it like this. Never tried it every day and would guess it would work great but no need since it still hits me extremely nicely at EOD injections. I usually take 50-75mg eod. Problem with Winstrol is that unless you are at a low body fat percentage, you will be extremely disappointed with results. I would not take it if you are over 12% bodyfat to be honest. When taken at a low BF percentage the difference is night and day to when taken at high BF %. Good luck!
    A lot is lost on first pass? How do you figure?

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    A lot is lost on first pass? How do you figure?
    Well, ive read a few times that by swallowing it, some of the strength is lost. Which will give you a little less MG of the drug. How true this is, i dont know since i never seen a reason to swallow it and have no problem injecting EOD, or ED. Since i never had to swallow it, i never really looked into this claim. Just what ive read.

If this is not the case, i would love to learn something new. Cheers!
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-29-2014 at 11:27 PM.

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina? View Post

Well, ive read a few times that by swallowing it, some of the strength is lost. Which will give you a little less MG of the drug. How true this is, i dont know since i never seen a reason to swallow it and have no problem injecting EOD, or ED. Since i never had to swallow it, i never really looked into this claim. Just what ive read.

If this is not the case, i would love to learn something new. Cheers!
    First pass metabolism, Google it, It's true. That's why orals are hard on your liver.

Winstrol gave me a nice lean tight look but it was murder on my joints. My knees were bumm to begin with and during the cycle I seriously thought about getting knee replacements. I love the way Winstrol made me look but I'm never doing Winstrol again.

johnnyle11 is offline New Member
    Winstrol?-image-2563495497.jpg

Is this real

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyle11 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2563495497.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	370.5 KB 
ID:	155263

Is this real
    Only one way to find out but more than likely yes.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Winstrol is one of my favorite drugs. I have seen great results from it but it must be consumed daily
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Edit your post please jonny this is not a source board.

johnnyle11 is offline New Member
    Winstrol?-image-3275500400.jpg

Real?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have read that winny taken orally with test frees up some test in the blood by affecting SHBG somehow. Don't remember the details, but I have read a couple things about it. I have been taking my injectable winny orally due to the article I read, not sure how much of this is true, but I figured I would do it this way in hopes it was.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Johnnyle11, you need to ask your questions here instead of hijacking someones elses thread.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworth72 View Post
    with inject winny you can drink it because its basically the pill suspended for injection, still liver toxic and the rest. you can drink it. but now you just paid more for winny when you could have gotten tabs. but i have some for inject, 30ml i got.. ill be drinking it one day... lol

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworth72 View Post
    This is my 3rd cycle. But my 1st on injectable winstrol. I have done the winstrol pills in the past. My question is how many time per week do I inject. I am not into injecting everyday. I am fine with twice a week but everything I am reading says you need to inject everyday. Also I have read that you can take the injectable winstrol orally, is that true? (If so I don't mind doing that daily) while I was on yen pills In the past I did 40mg ed. Would have done the pills again but all I could get my hands on was the injectable
    Inject WINSTROL ,,, a minimum of EOD INJECTS.

Vans05 is offline New Member
    What I do is I take it once orally (if waterbase) with the rest of my cycle I only do 1cc since I'm a girl. Then skip a day but keep the rest of my cycle them take it the next but inject this time. You can do that take it orally then inject the next time so it doesn't scar your muscles as much plus inject in different muscles helps also. Men usually do 50mg daily. Just take a supplement that helps the liver and also joint medication it does dry the joints.

Thread Information