coreyn92 is offline New Member

Wanting to start my first cycle

Wanting to do a test e cycle, just wondering what you all thinkClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	155883Click image for larger version. 

Views:	201 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	155883Click image for larger version. 

Views:	138 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	155886
    Last edited by coreyn92; 03-16-2015 at 07:33 PM.

coreyn92 is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	168 
Size:	222.5 KB 
ID:	155888

Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    This advice may not be popular, but I ran test/tren my first cycle and loved it. I did 500 test c, and 400 tren e. Gained 25 lbs in 12 weeks, kept 20 of it. I also ran 250 iu hcg twice a week to keep my natural test going so there was no test lag when I came off. Nice little cycle for my first time

Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    Also, only sides was bloat and a pimple or two. Very tolerable.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your first cycle should be tes only. There is absolutely no reason to stack other compounds. Learn how your body responds to one compound at a time. You will grow plenty from a tes cycle with good nutrition and hard training. Tren is not a wise choice and should be saved until you have some cycling experience under your belt.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Your first cycle should be tes only. There is absolutely no reason to stack other compounds. Learn how your body responds to one compound at a time. You will grow plenty from a tes cycle with good nutrition and hard training. Tren is not a wise choice and should be saved until you have some cycling experience under your belt.
    Solid advice ^^^^^

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You've got a solid base already. Seeing that you are 22, a lot of people will tell you to wait. Generally 25 is the age thrown out there. It's not about the number though. It's a well being concern. The concern is the development of your endocrine system. Cycling before it has fully developed can lead to a life long struggle with hormone imbalances, erectile dysfunction, and TRT. Now with that being said, I ran my first cycle at 23. Before doing so though , I made sure to put in a lot of research. I decided I was willing to take the risk. The main thing I want to get across is that you fully understand the bad that can happen as well as the good. The decision is up to you. I'd be willing to bet you can still make some sweet transformations to your physique before you touch gear.

Thread Information