Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sgt. Hartman

Thread: 220lbs - 300lbs

Lanesy is offline New Member

220lbs - 300lbs

I'm a pro wrestler currently weighing around 220lbs. I'm 6'4. My objective is to be a convincing heavyweight and after training for 2+ years and pushing myself naturally as far I can, I believe I am ready for my 1st cycle.

My goal is to eventually hit 300lbs and then drop to about 280lbs and maintain. Is this realistic? Or am I being delusional and overly ambitious?

How long and how many cycles would it take to hit 300lbs?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have put on about 70lbs of muscle, doing is half assed, over the course of about 25 years. Ha ha. So it is definitely possible, but how long it will take you is another question. I think that I could have done it in half the time if I was more serious about it; but I love my junk food like Arby's french dip sandwiches. I know you could gain 70lbs, but it wont be all muscle. Muscle takes a lot longer to gain than fat; obviously. Good luck!

MirinJawBrah is offline New Member
    I think 300lbs might be a little unrealistic. Also when I used to watch wrestling as a kid I always respected the guys that were really lean. I don't know what look you're going for but I can tell you having a 6 pack can get you noticed. But then again if your goal is to be a monster and thats your gimmick than I'm not sure. I must say though that your cardio will probably be awful at 280lbs even though you are 6'4.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    That's a lot of muscle to be gained I would have my doubts it can be done in that timeframe being inexperienced with steroids

Lanesy is offline New Member
    The size is the most important thing, obviously it wouldn't all be muscle. I'm after that big/bulky look with reasonable condition and good enough cardio to go 30+ minutes in a ring.

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    I gained 40lbs my first cycle it was a heavy one tho. You are only has big as you eat and that's the truth

If it were easy you'd see ripped 300lbers walking around all the time. But you don't for a reason.

Unless you're a genetic freak you're better off setting more realistic short term goals that you can meet.

How old are you, what are you planning on running, and what's your training like?
    marcus300 likes this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    If it were easy you'd see ripped 300lbers walking around all the time. But you don't for a reason.

Unless you're a genetic freak you're better off setting more realistic short term goals that you can meet.

How old are you, what are you planning on running, and what's your training like?
    Agreed

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think its just too unrealistic of a goal. If you were genetically gifted then maybe.......short term. I think you should just take a baby step approach and not get hung up on a number. You can eat like an animal but what's meant to stick will stick unless its fat and I know that's not what you want. There is no guarantee you are going to grow X every cycle....why? Beause life happens (sickness, injury, etc.) Good luck.

Agreed^^^^

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    80lbs of lean muscle only would probably take a good 5-6 years of steroid cycling.

Everyone is different and will respond differently. I have found personally a gain of 10-15lbs of pure muscle tissue in a year to be my average

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    80lbs of lean muscle only would probably take a good 5-6 years of steroid cycling.

Everyone is different and will respond differently. I have found personally a gain of 10-15lbs of pure muscle tissue in a year to be my average
    Once you get past genetic potential that will not be the case.....if it were we would grow to be godzillas.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    You are right mate! The further you go past your genetic potential, the harder it is to make consistant muscle gains

Well its possible iv Been doing gear for 6 years and when I started I was 145 lbs I just went to my doctor today and I'm at 239 pounds and 9% body fat

Gear will only take u to your genetic potential hgh will take u much further.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjallday View Post
    Gear will only take u to your genetic potential hgh will take u much further.
    True but still there are alot of variables. Op is already 220 and is looking to gain another 80 is a bit different then starting at 145. You do have some impressive stats but I think you will agree that you started extremely light.

Yes whey to light for gear thats for sure and underweight in general did u get my msg?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjallday View Post
    Yes whey to light for gear thats for sure and underweight in general did u get my msg?
    I did, thank you.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP you can always have the 80 lbs as a goal. But along the way that goal may change for various reasons. As an example you may not like how you feel after gaining 60lbs and say that's enough. The point is that it's ok to have the goal just don't be disappointed if it doesn't work out. Give it your best shot and stay healthy.

In sumo training, gaining weight is one of their objectives. They wanna be big men so they eat like big men. I would not recommend the sumo diet which is designed to distend the belly for a low center of gravity. Why not approach your weight gain a little more scientifically? 1) Measure your height, body weight, & body fat 2) calculate your BMR not BMI 3) determine your activity rate (1.1 couch potato to 1.9 michael phelps) 4) calculate TDEE 5) calculate work loss due to exercise (in cal) 6) add 4)+5). Now you've calculated the total amount of calories to maintain 220lbs of total body weight including your exercises. Let's say that number is 3500 calories. If you want to gain weight add eat 40% of your diet in good carbs, 30% of your diet in protein, and 30% of your diet in fats and train like a maniac. You might be eating 7000 t0 10000 calories a day. Your jaw will hurt from eating. I'm serious. That's what it'll take to do it naturally. Steroids will just lower the time your body requires to absorb the nitrogen for muscular growth. If you're in a time crunch carefully workout your eating and cycle. You might not be able to gain 80lbs of muscles but you might be able to gain 30lbs. 250lbs lean is still pretty awesome for a guy 6'4". Remember, it's the combo of careful eating, cycling and training that'll pack on the muscles. Muscles can't grow if you got no food in the belly.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Sure you can get to 300lbs, but i can almost guarentee you that you will have give or take the same amount of LBM most of us here have haha.

280lbs is still shooting high. Ive struggled to get over 250lbs and that was on a good amount of AAS, perhaps with GH and slin and the likes it might be more realistic.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11
    Sure you can get to 300lbs, but i can almost guarentee you that you will have give or take the same amount of LBM most of us here have haha. 280lbs is still shooting high. Ive struggled to get over 250lbs and that was on a good amount of AAS, perhaps with GH and slin and the likes it might be more realistic.
    Are you 6' 4"?

I'm 6' 4" and the largest I've been on gear is 265. I was puffy and not the look I like. I live at 250 around 10% and I don't do heavy cycles. If you can afford the food you could get to 300 in a number of years. But as it's been said your goals might change. I don't know the OPs age and his timeframe but look at linemen in football. They are all over 300 do the monster look with okay cardio can happen. It just takes time and dedication. I will say I prefer cutting to bulking at this size just got the simple reason eating that much to grow sucks! And at 250 my cardio takes a big hit. 240 I can do sprints all day. Add 10lbs and I can run a couple. Lol. Also I'm always sore now. The weight on my joints isn't present. Just a couple things to think about.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Thread Information