Thread: Cycle so far.

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member

Cycle so far.

So far I've been having 0.25 Arimidex every day as I just realised that I misread austinite's instructions. So if I just drop it down to EOD that won't cause any problems will it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How do you feel Cardiffizzzle(I'm gonna call ya CD)?? Are you experiencing any type of negative sides(Ed, joint pain, fatigue, lethergy, no drive, etc)?? Then it may low E ehich has a lot of the same sides as high E...

But if your not experiencing this then just do the EOD... Or you can always get BW... But if you feel ok then just go to EOD now...

Thanks for your response again bro. Yeah CD is fine haha! I don't think I have any of those sides to be honest pal although I'm always lethargic! I don't have any joint pain or anything like that. Had a top chest session today. I switched my grip and used the football bar for bench press because my shoulder seems to play up whenever I do normal bench. Lost about 20-30 kg but progress none the less. Feeling good apart from a sore left glute for yesterday's pin!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle View Post
    Thanks for your response again bro. Yeah CD is fine haha! I don't think I have any of those sides to be honest pal although I'm always lethargic! I don't have any joint pain or anything like that. Had a top chest session today. I switched my grip and used the football bar for bench press because my shoulder seems to play up whenever I do normal bench. Lost about 20-30 kg but progress none the less. Feeling good apart from a sore left glute for yesterday's pin!
    Your g2g! Just switch to EOD... I asked that b/c if you did feel that way, you could have been on your way to crashing your E2 but it doesn't sound like that at all...

GL CD!

Cheers for your help Nach! Awesome?

Didn't mean to leave a '?'

Thread Information