kian.hamimi is offline New Member

Test-propionate & Winstrol 6 week cycle

Hey guys,
    Sorry for opening a new threat but I really need help, I’m new to steroids so am a little confuse
    This is the summary of my story!
    • 5 years ago I was fat! 122kg, so I started my solid diet and trainig program(not weight training, just running on treadmill and hiking) after 2 years I was 90kg
    • After that (3 years ago) I started lifting, and it is about 2 years that I’m using supplements. My current weight is 79kg and my height is 180cm
    1-As I researched, a stack of Testosterone -Propionate and Winstrol is ideal for my body type and my goal, what do you think?
    2-And if you say yes , what about doses? Is 50mg/eod Test-prop and 50mg/eod winstrol(injectable of course) for 6 weeks ok for me??
    One of my friends says that the Test dosage is not going to work for you and it should be increased
    3- What about PCT? Should I use HCG and Arimidex during my cycle in this case?(as Austinite says in THE article)
    Should I use Clomid and Nolvadex both in the PCT??and for how long?(for a 6 week cycle , as I mentioned above)
    4- unfortunately my skin is a friend of acne, are these two steroids safe for a guy like me?(my Blood Work shows that my liver is healthy and my doctor says these acnes are caused by skin oil and environment pollutions)Does the vit-B5 and zinc protocol works in these cases??

And everything else you think a first cycler should know

And in the end I’m sorry for my poor English , and tanks for helping

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kian.hamimi View Post
    Hey guys,
    Sorry for opening a new threat but I really need help, I’m new to steroids so am a little confuse
    This is the summary of my story!
    • 5 years ago I was fat! 122kg, so I started my solid diet and trainig program(not weight training, just running on treadmill and hiking) after 2 years I was 90kg
    • After that (3 years ago) I started lifting, and it is about 2 years that I’m using supplements. My current weight is 79kg and my height is 180cm
    1-As I researched, a stack of Testosterone -Propionate and Winstrol is ideal for my body type and my goal, what do you think?
    2-And if you say yes , what about doses? Is 50mg/eod Test-prop and 50mg/eod winstrol(injectable of course) for 6 weeks ok for me??
    One of my friends says that the Test dosage is not going to work for you and it should be increased
    3- What about PCT? Should I use HCG and Arimidex during my cycle in this case?(as Austinite says in THE article)
    Should I use Clomid and Nolvadex both in the PCT??and for how long?(for a 6 week cycle , as I mentioned above)
    4- unfortunately my skin is a friend of acne, are these two steroids safe for a guy like me?(my Blood Work shows that my liver is healthy and my doctor says these acnes are caused by skin oil and environment pollutions)Does the vit-B5 and zinc protocol works in these cases??

And everything else you think a first cycler should know

And in the end I’m sorry for my poor English , and tanks for helping
    Read this!!

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Thread Information