DFW_Gold is offline New Member

First Cycle in 16 years!! HELP!! 250 overweight, looking to drop mass weight

Thinking about this Cycle

current weight 480

I am 41 years old, im 6'5" with a massive build, walked around in college at 280 looking like a monster, not real lean but looked good.

I have not done a cycle since i was in my 20's, my body recovers fast from illness and fatigue.

Money is no object and that’s the problem, I sold a business 8 years ago and got lazy as hell. I have a son that’s 9 and a great new business and I have to damn much to live for. I beat cancer last year and I just went back for my 6 month follow up and got a full screen and check up. My diet has changed to a lot of smoothies and stir fry, I am avoiding most sugar including all soda and refines wheat and most unrefined grains as well. I flat out asked my Doctor if I was healthy enough to do a hard core lifestyle change and he said it was amazing that I was as good as I was and he said he see's no danger and warned me to be careful. (he is a young doctor and believes steroids should be legal.

First cycle (mass weight loss, strength gain, overall well being)
    Test 400 weekly mg ???
    Anavar weekly mg ???
    Primo weekly mg ???

Please help with daily and weekly dosage and dont hesitate to suggest changes.. That you guys, life is taking a new journey

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you that most people will recommend that you do not use steroids at all. Your body fat is simply too high and the health risks from using would make it dangerous. Can see where your coming from wanting to change it around but drugs are not the answer right now. Many factors such as blood pressure, cholesterol, estrogen levels will hurt you.

Best thing to do would be lose a ton of weight to start. At 480lbs that would not be hard to do. Some good info here on dieting and exercise to help you out.

Goodluck!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well..... a cycle will not help you lost weight and there wont be any benefit. You really need to work at lowering your bf to a reasonable level ( mid teens) . Visit the diet section, it is very informative and will get you on track.

DFW_Gold is offline New Member
    my blood pressure and cholesterol are normal, i know its hard to beilieve because my Dr didnt believe in either. estrogen levels are unkown. My doctor has going to put me on testosterone until i got to around 350 then suggested I do HGH.. He is huge on HGH says its the best thing in medical history for the vitality of men. Thanks for the info, I will diet first and formost and weight training and cardio will be big priorities

Thread Information