• 1 Post By BB King
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By BB King
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Transfer test thru semen?

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member

Transfer test thru semen?

Long ago, someone told me that a man on AAS could change the hormone levels of a woman by ejaculating into her. I thought it sounded ridiculous. Unfortunately, things are happening now that make me wonder whether or not they were correct.

Is it possible? Can (lots of) unprotected sex cause your woman to get your sides?

Idk the answer, but i m curious, what are the problems?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well that would explain why my woman is looking ripped and doesnt even work out except for blowing me daily.
    Flacco, Duo, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Testosterone is not a component of semen, so no. But I'm really curious as well....whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Testosterone is not a component of semen, so no. But I'm really curious as well....whats going on?
    Well it is a good source of protein, for women. At least that is what I have always told them.
    You know the difference between like and love? Spit and swallow.
    rahulsingh265 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Well it is a good source of protein, for women. At least that is what I have always told them. You know the difference between like and love? Spit and swallow.
    No it's not! Mostly it's made up of fast carbs.
    So swallow only if it fits your macros

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    No it's not! Mostly it's made up of fast carbs.
    So swallow only if it fits your macros
    Shhhh dont say that out loud. It's a male secret. All women must think it's true.
    Yeah I say it's good for diet/loosing weight also and of course as a skin cream/facial.

It's bacne. It came out of nowhere and doesn't seem to be attributable to any dietary or hygiene changes. It also started around the same time I stopped pulling out.

It's weird because there have been no other changes (diet, ect). My nut butter is really the only variable here. I've also accepted the fact that, if my fluid is causing it, it might be due to something other than the AAS. What I mean is - just because my semen is causing it, does not necessarily mean it is because it is spiked with AAS.

It does seem quite suspicious though, considering how common of a side it is for users.

Btw - the really weird thing is I am insanely lucky when it comes to sides. Other than a little itchy nip, here an there, I flat don't get them.

Your not using gels are you? Gel is easy to transmit to another person, injection not so much. Maybe she is secretly getting into your stash?

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    It's the number one weight loss supplement for women.
    lovbyts and coyotehunter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Your not using gels are you? Gel is easy to transmit to another person, injection not so much. Maybe she is secretly getting into your stash?
    Nope, no gels, I.M. only

And negative on her gearin up, I have to twist her arm to get her to take a tylanol.

I'm pretty convinced this is being caused by my fluid, I'm making the changes to test the theory (as much as those changes suck ).

BB King is offline New Member
    Nobuddy, you said you've stopped pulling out....is it safe to assume she's gone on the pill? That would make a whole lot of sense if that's the case.

OR are you trying to get her pregnant? In which case, she may be and her hormones are changing. Not trying to scare ya.

Outside of hygiene and diet, this is all I could think up.
    lovbyts likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Shhhh dont say that out loud. It's a male secret. All women must think it's true. Yeah I say it's good for diet/loosing weight also and of course as a skin cream/facial.
    I am onto your freaky little secret. So busted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I am onto your freaky little secret. So busted!!!
    DAMN, See guys, you let the cat out of the bag so to speak... Now they will all figure it out. The only thing faster than the internet is the female gossip chain.
    GirlyGymRat and coyotehunter like this.

BB King is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	archer.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	155891
    coyotehunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BB King View Post
    Nobuddy, you said you've stopped pulling out....is it safe to assume she's gone on the pill? That would make a whole lot of sense if that's the case.

OR are you trying to get her pregnant? In which case, she may be and her hormones are changing. Not trying to scare ya.

Outside of hygiene and diet, this is all I could think up.
    No, she is not on any kind of birth control. Not really trying to get her pregnant, just not really worried about it. Stable home, more kids wouldn't be a big deal.

I don't think she is pregnant, right now. Even if she was, this came on before her last period and has gotten worse after.

I'll update this in a week or so. If going back to pulling out DOES make the problem stop, I'm guessing I should get to a doctor. I think we will both need to because the visual symptom might not be the only one :-(

But I guess the general consensus here is that it is NOT the AAS, right? That's one change that isn't getting made anytime soon :-)

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    There are androgens and estrogens both in semen, but I don't think in large amounts. There have been theories that increased amounts of unprotected sex result in increased sex drive in women, and I think the hypothesis was that it was due to intravaginal T absorption, although I don't know if any of that ever been proven. Even if it does work that way there is the question of whether the amount of T in semen is increased if one takes exogenous T - I have no idea about that. Why I am responding when I know so little?

I guess I am pointing out that it is at least biologically plausible.

Remember there was a study that was in the news a few years ago where they concluded that women whose partners didn't use condoms had less depression and even fewer suicide attempts? The vaginal mucosa does absorb things pretty readily - so maybe what you are noticing is a real effect. Wouldn't it be interesting if men on TRT had the side effect of increasing their partner's sex drive (or just whether men with higher sex drives stimulated more sexual interest in their partners?). Anyway, let us know if the acne clears up.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    There are androgens and estrogens both in semen, but I don't think in large amounts. There have been theories that increased amounts of unprotected sex result in increased sex drive in women, and I think the hypothesis was that it was due to intravaginal T absorption, although I don't know if any of that ever been proven. Even if it does work that way there is the question of whether the amount of T in semen is increased if one takes exogenous T - I have no idea about that. Why I am responding when I know so little?

I guess I am pointing out that it is at least biologically plausible.

Remember there was a study that was in the news a few years ago where they concluded that women whose partners didn't use condoms had less depression and even fewer suicide attempts? The vaginal mucosa does absorb things pretty readily - so maybe what you are noticing is a real effect. Wouldn't it be interesting if men on TRT had the side effect of increasing their partner's sex drive (or just whether men with higher sex drives stimulated more sexual interest in their partners?). Anyway, let us know if the acne clears up.

Appreciate the response! I remember the study that said women who had unprotected sex were less prone to depression. I also remember they said that it could be due, in part, to the likelihood they were involved in a monogamous LTR. I never thought about the possibility less depression could be a result of elevated test (one of its known effects).

Well, I should know in a week :-)

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobuddy View Post
    Appreciate the response! I remember the study that said women who had unprotected sex were less prone to depression..
    Well at least we have another trick up our sleeves since you guys screwed up the softer skin thing... Thankfully my fiance doesn't use the internet much so I can still use both

Quote Originally Posted by Nobuddy View Post
    Appreciate the response! I remember the study that said women who had unprotected sex were less prone to depression. I also remember they said that it could be due, in part, to the likelihood they were involved in a monogamous LTR. I never thought about the possibility less depression could be a result of elevated test (one of its known effects).

Well, I should know in a week :-)
    I'm sure they were trying to determine all the possible confounders, but there is serotonin in semen as well, and they were thinking that might have been the issue, altho insufficient test often results in depression, so perhaps it was the combination, plus whatever else is in there.

Also, the women who were using condoms and were in the LTRs had higher rates of depression.

Thread Information