treant is offline Junior Member

Test E and bloating/rapid expansion.

I am wondering if a Test E cycle would make you like blow up obviously huge and then everyone would be like "hey... how did you like.. get huge in 3 weeks?" or will it be kinda more subtle?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by treant View Post
    I am wondering if a Test E cycle would make you like blow up obviously huge and then everyone would be like "hey... how did you like.. get huge in 3 weeks?" or will it be kinda more subtle?
    That depends largely on your diet and how you react to the compound.

Well I would eat a shit tonne because I'd hate to do AAS and then NOT get the most out of it but.. about the other point.. I guess there's only one way to find out..

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What other reason would you want to cycle?
    As buster said there are ways to control "bloat" with solid nutrition also if your AI is dialed it will reduce bloat.
    But in general you will swell up some.

You can eat ton of clean food.
    Visit nutrition section and read how to clean bulk

K man will do.

Well I would cycle to gain like.. muscles.. I don't MIND puffing the **** up, it will just be a bit more.. like.. explainable... if it's not uber pronounced

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Control your E2 and you'll usually control the bloat.

K cool. im guessing thats just the on cycle arimidex dosing as laid out in the beginners cycles thread...

K man will do.

Well I would cycle to gain like.. muscles.. I don't MIND puffing the **** up, it will just be a bit more.. like.. explainable... if it's not uber pronounced
    One way to look at it is like this 33% of what you gain on cycle is muscle, 33% fat and 33% water. These numbers aren't set in stone but are a rough guideline.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by treant
    K man will do.

So would you prefer less gains so people don't think your on steroids ??? At some point it will be obvious that you're on something... If that's a problem then just stick with diet and training hard... Honestly if your training hard enough and eating a perfect diet chances are that most people when asked would say your on something ... Everyone always said I was on roids years and years before I started taking them... Then once I actually started taking them there really wasn't a question anymore....

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown

One way to look at it is like this 33% of what you gain on cycle is muscle, 33% fat and 33% water. These numbers aren't set in stone but are a rough guideline.
    33% fat???? Is that just personal experience or have your read that somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post

33% fat???? Is that just personal experience or have your read that somewhere?
    Rough guideline.....I believe I got that from Gixxerboy awhile back. Do you think on a bulk that you gain 12 lbs on that 3 to 4 lbs of fat is out of the question? I don't.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    K cool. im guessing thats just the on cycle arimidex dosing as laid out in the beginners cycles thread...
    Yes. Adex at .25mg EOD is a good place to start. Get BW done mid cycle to see where you're at and tweak it from there.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Rough guideline.....I believe I got that from Gixxerboy awhile back. Do you think on a bulk that you gain 12 lbs on that 3 to 4 lbs of fat is out of the question? I don't.
    Don't know, everyone is different, in my case I gain rough 90% muscle and 10% wáter. I never gained fat on cycle, even upping cal, I always lost fat. But my genetics are extremely different from the rest.

As far as I saw, people normally gain 70-80% wáter and 30% muscle, and loose some fat, depending on diet too.
    after cycle, people normally loose 80% of the weight, 80% wáter, 10% muscle and gain 10% fat back on PCT.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 03-19-2015 at 10:56 AM.

K thanks guys.

By the way.. whats the other 1% ?

nah just kidding.. heh..

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post

Don't know, everyone is different, in my case I gain rough 90% muscle and 10% wáter. I never gained fat on cycle, even upping cal, I always lost fat. But my genetics are extremely different from the rest.

As far as I saw, people normally gain 70-80% wáter and 30% muscle, and loose some fat, depending on diet too.
    after cycle, people normally loose 80% of the weight, 80% wáter, 10% muscle and gain 10% fat back on PCT.
    Then we will go with your figures.

Thread Information