View Poll Results: Should I get a PO (post office) Box or not?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • No

4 44.44%
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By PT
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By human project
  • 2 Post By human project
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Marc114

Thread: Question about ordering online

HulkSmash90 is offline New Member

Question about ordering online

Interested in your thoughts or experiences with using a PO (post office) Box to get all your gear.

I've been considering getting a PO Box for when I start ordering my steroids , needles, pct's etc.

Reasons for this..
    1. I don't want my fiancé finding out I'm using/buying this stuff. I spoke to her a few months ago about a mate of mine I am helping to make sure he was using steroids safely. I actually was against it and hence why I'm now for it ha!

2. I think it might be safer for a few reasons. Mainly because it will be under lock and key which is good because I work away from home for 3 weeks, back for one. 3 and 1 roster FIFO. So if my gear arrives while I'm away, I know it will be safe.

Now my concerns are, will it flag my substances making it more suspicious? Since steroids are illegal in Australia.
    Also because a PO Box is in public sight... Hopefully my gear is packaged so that people don't see me withdraw needles etc.

So basically just weighing up the pros and cons.
    What do you think people?
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-16-2015 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Typos

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    bro, you don't have so much choice. Either you buy online, or you buy on the street. Everything with its pro and cons.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    bro, you don't have so much choice. Either you buy online, or you buy on the street. Everything with its pro and cons.
    Not sure you even read what I wrote lol.
    Maybe a PO Box is called something else where you are from.

It's a box that's under lock and key, instead of using a mailbox. It's a public mailbox basically. So you don't need to give out your home address to receive mail.
    Last edited by HulkSmash90; 03-16-2015 at 04:02 AM.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Sorry bro, I understand. anyways, If you have the luck to get your gear delivered at home, its the best solution. Don't know how is the law overseas, but here in spain, once its in your home, you can possess whatever you want, until its not dealer like quantities. The postman actually enters your home, so you are not doing anything ilegal through the whole process. But if you don't have the possibility to get your gear delivered at home, you have to move to the post office, and if pólice stops you during your way home, you will get in troubles (they might stop you because they knew you were waiting for ilegal substances).

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guess also one of the issues using a PO box is a lot of them want you to sign for your package and wont deliver to PO box.

Just have it delivered in your fiancees name but make sure you have to tracking number and are there to get it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I always use po boxes. I change up after a few orders so I don't have a million things going to the same address
    BG likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BB King is offline New Member
    My .02, just have it delivered to your home.

Be open and honest with your fiance, hiding this will only create a mess in your relationship. Not to mention, do you think she won't figure out you're on a cycle when you come home looking like your username? Lol

Hmmm all valid points.

Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    I always get a PO box. Cus all it takes is an undercover cop to play post man and once you sign for the package they can arrest you. Where as a PO box, they never know when you're common in to pick it up, and they are way less likely to have a uc cop there when you pick it up. Plus, if customs flags your box for searches on incoming mail, then you can just get another PO box somewhere else under a different name. And yes, it comes in discrete packages

So would it be safe to put the PO Box under my own name? And out of curiosity can you give a false name? Or do you have to provide some proof/ID?

Also since I'm weighing up the risks for overseas ordering or within my own country. Would you bother with a PO Box if you ordered within your own country since it doesn't have to go through customs?

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BB King View Post
    Be open and honest with your fiance, hiding this will only create a mess in your relationship.
    I agree with this. I was very worried to talk to my fiance about it because I felt she would disapprove but she surprised me when I talked to her about it. I found most of her fears were due to misinformation. I did a lot of research here and shared with her some of the studies that are quoted here, debunked a lot of myths and beliefs she had and also convinced her to watch "Bigger Stronger Faster" on netflix (granted its about steroid use in the US but does a great job debunking and also explaining why it is illegal here and how it shouldn't be). She trusts me to be safe and I am planning on getting blood work done a little further into my cycle to double check everything. If I ever have any serious problems that I cant get under control she knows I will jump on pct and be done. Not only did that take alot of stress of my shoulders not having to hide stuff from her but it also gives me someone to hold me accountable so I don't end up abusing anything or making poor decisions.

Just my 2¢. I didnt want to advance through our relationship with a bunch of lies, not to mention if she is important enough to spend your life with she should be important enough to share in big decisions. She seemed pretty against it when I tested the waters as well but after a month or two when I finally told her my plans she was fine with it. Keep testing the water though and maybe debunk some things and see how she reacts. I dont want my post to cause you heartache lol.

I have yet to order gear online but I do get my other supplies online and its always boxed discreetly so it just looks like a usual package. I doubt a p.o box will cause extra scrutiny but you can always move P.O boxes after a few as stated earlier.

good luck

edit: increased libido was a huge arguing point and she is pretty glad with my decision so far
    Last edited by coyotehunter; 03-17-2015 at 09:59 PM.

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    When I got my PO Box in the US, ID was required.

If one got popped by Customs, all the post office has to do is put a note in the box saying the package was too big, and to pick it up at one of the windows. Once the slip is handed over, a beat cop can be there in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    If one got popped by Customs, all the post office has to do is put a note in the box saying the package was too big, and to pick it up at one of the windows. Once the slip is handed over, a beat cop can be there in minutes.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I feel like this could as easily happen if it was delivered to your house [insert scene from snitch here]. But I feel like unless you order an ungodly amount(dealer amount) or are a very unlucky person this is pretty improbable isnt it? I have heard most people get a notice of seisure and they just never get the package. Some over seas places will resend to another address for free its seized.

Op could always talk a gym buddy into going in together on an order and have it delivered to the buddies place due to traveling etc

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If she is your fiancée and you plan on cycling you aren't going to be able to hide it. Sit her down and talk to her, its just easier in the long run.

I agree with testing the waters and I don't want to hide anything. I just know she is very stubborn. What would you have done if she didn't change her mind? Do it any ways? Gahh!

Her argument back when I said "besides its legal in America", Even though I'm sure it's legal only in parts of America. She came back with "And so are guns". That kind of silenced me ha! Better luck next time?

P.S. It seemed as if her worry was about all the misinformation.

Hmmm a thought about maybe a friend who doesn't care so much has crossed my mind. But would rather not drag someone innocent into it. A PO Box might be my only choice. I have at the very least 6 months to a year to convince my fiancé though.

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90 View Post
    I agree with testing the waters and I don't want to hide anything. I just know she is very stubborn. What would you have done if she didn't change her mind? Do it any ways? Gahh!

Her argument back when I said "besides its legal in America", Even though I'm sure it's legal only in parts of America. She came back with "And so are guns". That kind of silenced me ha! Better luck next time?

I told mine it was something I wanted to do and I didn't want to hide anything from her but I really wanted to try it once (i was always convincing with "just the tip"in highschool too so maybe I am great at persuasion lol). Do you have any joint issues or anything?? I have a lot of shoulder pain and DECA is supposed to help joint issues so thats one thing I added to help with my particular case.

ALSO guns dont just go kill people. the inproper of guns is what kills people. It is a perfectly fine tool when use CORRECTLY (DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING??)
    if not then the same argument can be made for steroids ......
    I am BIG into hunting and typical gun enthusiast so I am gonna try not to get into that one too much lmao

either way keep us informed!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90 View Post

She may not like it at first so sit her down and talk with her about it. None of them are in love with the idea. She will get alot of benefit while you are on cycle. If she is in your life that much she will figure it out sooner or later.
    almostgone likes this.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Ya, sit her down and educate her to dispel and misinformation she may have.... Generally ppl are afraid of things they don't understand and information along with facts will state ur case! U will not be able to hide AAS from her so just come clean and win her over to ur needs... If that doesn't work may she's not the right one? Sorry to broach that subject! But if it's important to u she should understand why it important to u... A relationship is a team effort and if she is unwilling to consider ur needs that should be a red flag... Gl

Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    Ya my stuff got seized once. I just got a letter from customs, that's it. And ya I've never heard of people getting arrested at the post office for anything now that I think about it unless a fight breaks out or something. iMO, a PO box is the safest rout.

treant is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera44 View Post
    I always get a PO box. Cus all it takes is an undercover cop to play post man and once you sign for the package they can arrest you. Where as a PO box, they never know when you're common in to pick it up, and they are way less likely to have a uc cop there when you pick it up. Plus, if customs flags your box for searches on incoming mail, then you can just get another PO box somewhere else under a different name. And yes, it comes in discrete packages
    Really? You think they would go through the trouble of getting an undercover cop on the case for a guy who ordered some personal use AAS on the internet?! And just because you sign for a package does not mean you know whats in it.. That proves nothing.. It doesn't mean one damn thing other than the fact you were curious to see what was in the package..

edit: now that I think of it, if they were going to go through the trouble of sending in an undercover guy.. I'm sure they would have the resources to determine HOW you paid for it. which is probably more difficult to explain away than simply signing for a package.
    Last edited by treant; 03-18-2015 at 08:45 PM.

treant is offline Junior Member
    Do like a google search for what happens when customs stops your order.. I've read quite a few cases.. They all go like this "i got a letter from customs saying they kept a package from me.. and if I want to claim it I have to contact them by such and such a day.." and everyone says.. obviously.. dont claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by treant
    Do like a google search for what happens when customs stops your order.. I've read quite a few cases.. They all go like this "i got a letter from customs saying they kept a package from me.. and if I want to claim it I have to contact them by such and such a day.." and everyone says.. obviously.. dont claim it.
    Cheers man!

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    If she is your fiancée and you plan on cycling you aren't going to be able to hide it. Sit her down and talk to her, its just easier in the long run.
    I ruined a great relationship with a great girl over keeping everything in my life a secrete... In the end she always knew everything anyway; maybe not to the extent it really was but if I would of just been a little more open about everything my future years may of been a lot different... In the end I learned my lesson and honestly I won't be with a girl I can't be open with... If she cant accept the person I am then there's no point in being together.... When your honest it's not like she can come back later pissed off saying that you lied to her and what is she going to do tell you that you can't take your roids??? If so that doesn't sound like a relationship I would want to be in.. Now I'm not one of those guys who has to prove I'm a big man who makes all the rules and bosses my girls around bc I think that's stupid and again not a relationship I would want to be in but if I make a decision about something I really want that isn't directly affecting her in any way then there's no way in hell that I'm not going to do it...
    coyotehunter likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash90

So are guns silenced you... Are you kidding me??? I don't give a shit how illegal guns where there is no way in hell I would not have one... Once you have someone hurt someone you love bc you didn't have a way to protect them I guarantee you that you will never ever let that happen again... You should tell her that when a crack head comes in your house in the middle of the night and smacks her in the face with a gun and your sitting there with your dick in your hand I bet she wished guns were either legal or you had the balls to break the law.... Steroids are breaking the law for vanity but breaking the law to protect your loved ones is actually important in some cases... I don't know where you live but I live in a state that has the highest murder rate per person in our country so I won't go to Walmart without a pistol.... Please let someone hurt another loved one in front of me
    -Ender- and coyotehunter like this.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm a thought about maybe a friend who doesn't care so much has crossed my mind. But would rather not drag someone innocent into it. A PO Box might be my only choice. I have at the very least 6 months to a year to convince my fiancé though.
    Also what are you going to do about taking the steroids once you have them?? Go to the po box to take your shots multiple times a week?? Either way you'll be hiding them in the house and in my experience my girlfriends always know where everything is... Half the time I'm asking her where the hell I put my rigs or bottle of something and I could of hidden it in some really strange place but trust and believe there isn't a time she doesn't know exactly where it is

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Mate in Aus you get customs seized letter thats it; it says 30 days to question the decision otherwise they destroy it. Thatsbit; i don't believe they have the resources to hunt every Internet order of substances; at home or a po box u will get it if its caught. Unless you're ordering hundreds of thousands worth

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BB King View Post
    My .02, just have it delivered to your home.

Be open and honest with your fiance, hiding this will only create a mess in your relationship. Not to mention, do you think she won't figure out you're on a cycle when you come home looking like your username? Lol
    Being open has the potencial to create even more mess. If you are not married it can be ok, the most she can do is tell to your friends or whatever, but once you married in case of divorce she will use this information to whatever she wants, kids custody, pension, roid rage complaints etc.
    Marc114 likes this.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with testing the waters and I don't want to hide anything. I just know she is very stubborn. What would you have done if she didn't change her mind? Do it any ways? Gahh! Her argument back when I said "besides its legal in America", Even though I'm sure it's legal only in parts of America. She came back with "And so are guns". That kind of silenced me ha! Better luck next time? P.S. It seemed as if her worry was about all the way you
    misinformation.
    i wouldn't have this issue nobody tells me nothin the women in with knows this so man up. get alpha son.

Marc114 is offline Junior Member
    I've been wondering how others deal with this. If you have a significant other who's cool with it , no problem. But what to do if they do have a problem with it. I'm facing this very same issue. About to start my first cycle very ,very soon and have a wife (of 20 years) who is decidedly not good with me using AAS. I've tested the waters repeatedly , she only knows what she hears on the news and such , and have tried repeatedly to dispel all the misinformation she knows about AAS. But to no avail , to her it's all back and white , legal or illegal , and well , they are illegal. And to muddy the waters even more , I have two teenage children who are very involved in anti drug and alcohol clubs in school. Makes me feel a little hypocritical , you know. Now I'm not trying to compare AAS with cocaine or heroin certainly , but I'm sure in some people's eyes there is no difference. I'm not the kind of person who likes to hide or be sneaky about anything , but on the other hand , I'm not the type of person who isn't going to do something just because someone does not agree with me. I've decided I'm going to go forward and do it, and let the cards fall where they may, but sometimes these life decisions do really suck. BTW ,didn't really mean to go on a rant here on someone else's thread , sorry.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Don't lie to your fiancé. Trouble waiting to happen. Get it delivered to your house and make it simple.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    First let me start by saying I don't have any Children, or a wife... However I was engaged! My ex being an Endocrinologist(PhD from Cal Berkeley) and she knew(I didn't want to hide anything... But when sh*t started to hit the fan, she most certainly did use it against me(while breaking up)!

I can say from my experience that I wouldn't change not telling her, as I now realize that we weren't meant for one another(obviously)! Abd this is just my opinion - but if trying to keep it from her than I'm sure it will only cause more problems... But if you tell her is she threatening to leave, and custody issues etc??

IMO, be honest.... Once you've lied and been caught there goes trust... And w/out trust, communication breaks down, and when communication breaks down so does everything else(it's just a vicious cycle of fighting and not being able to fix the problem w/no communication... Just my .02 and I still wouldn't change my decision...

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    I have been contemplating a p.o box sounds like a good idea

Marc114 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    First let me start by saying I don't have any Children, or a wife... However I was engaged! My ex being an Endocrinologist(PhD from Cal Berkeley) and she knew(I didn't want to hide anything... But when sh*t started to hit the fan, she most certainly did use it against me(while breaking up)!

I can say from my experience that I wouldn't change not telling her, as I now realize that we weren't meant for one another(obviously)! Abd this is just my opinion - but if trying to keep it from her than I'm sure it will only cause more problems... But if you tell her is she threatening to leave, and custody issues etc??

IMO, be honest.... Once you've lied and been caught there goes trust... And w/out trust, communication breaks down, and when communication breaks down so does everything else(it's just a vicious cycle of fighting and not being able to fix the problem w/no communication... Just my .02 and I still wouldn't change my decision...
    No, I would never lie. Not my thing. I prefer to tell the truth and suffer the consequences then lie and try to remember all the lies I told. I'm also not going to volunteer any information , if asked , I'll tell the truth and accept what happens from there. I'm not foreseeing any kind of leaving or custody issues or anything like that , just going to be really ,really tense for a while ,and I probably won't get laid for a long time...lol. Seriously though , you are right. Be open and honest and accept what will happen. Lying and sneaking around never leads anywhere good.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information