Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: My Upcoming Cycle!

  1. #1
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14

    Smile My Upcoming Cycle!

    Hello everyone, in 10 days I start the following cycle and I'd like to hear your opinion on it:

    Parabolan 228mg per week for week 1-12
    Testo Cypionate 500mg pw for w 1-12
    Anavar 50-90mg ed for w 1-2
    Clenbuterol 40-120mg ed - 2 weeks on 2 off
    Winstrol Oil 150mg pw for w 3-12
    Proviron 25mg ed for w 1-12
    HCG 500IU 2 times per week for weeks 3-12

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Needs work. No pct? No AI? Nothing for prolactin? A whole 2 weeks of anavar ?

    How about some stats?

    Age
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history

    ?????
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Needs work. No pct? No AI? Nothing for prolactin? A whole 2 weeks of anavar ?

    How about some stats?

    Age
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history

    ?????
    Ofcourse there'll be PCT, I just didn't mention it. If necessary, I'll use Clomid or Nolva during the cycle.

    25yo
    184cm(6.03ft)
    79kg(174lb)
    don't know bf% yet
    5 previous cycles

  4. #4
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    What will your PCT protocol be? You said clomid and Nolva for on cycle??!(Nolva can be used if gyno symptoms start) but again where's your AI, DA?? Also, 5 cycles what compounds used?? I see you just turned 25?! Not smart!

  5. #5
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What will your PCT protocol be? You said clomid and Nolva for on cycle??!(Nolva can be used if gyno symptoms start) but again where's your AI, DA?? Also, 5 cycles what compounds used?? I see you just turned 25?! Not smart!
    2 weeks after the end of the cycle:
    750IU HCG 2 times per week for 3 weeks
    50mg Nolvadex ed for 3 weeks

    Clomid and Nolva only if the symptoms start, just like you said
    In the previous 5 cycles I've used from peptides and hch to anapolon and boldenon. And many others. Most of them weren't very successful as you can imagine

  6. #6
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    6 foot and 174lbs after FIVE cycles. You said 5 right?

    Here, estimate your bodyfat from this

    My Upcoming Cycle!-image.jpg
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  7. #7
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post
    2 weeks after the end of the cycle:
    750IU HCG 2 times per week for 3 weeks
    50mg Nolvadex ed for 3 weeks

    Clomid and Nolva only if the symptoms start, just like you said
    In the previous 5 cycles I've used from peptides and hch to anapolon and boldenon. And many others. Most of them weren't very successful as you can imagine
    Have a read in Austinites EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE DATABASE... It covers everything and is in sections, etc!

    If I were you I would get a full hormone panel done to see where all your levels are! You haven't done a proper PCT yet...blasting hCG(especially after you've been running it in cycle) is outdated and should only be run on cycle(your trying to restart your natty test and by doing this it will be much harder to recover as its a suppressive)...

    Clomid and Nolva should be run together as they work in synergy much better than taking just one of em!

    Again where is your AI and DA(for prolactin management)??

  8. #8
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    6 foot and 174lbs after FIVE cycles. You said 5 right?

    Here, estimate your bodyfat from this
    I'm around 12% to 15%. I had a liposuction 3 months ago and the fat is still distributed on my body in an uneven way.
    I know it sounds weird, but it's true. I've lost nearly 36lbs since summer. I've been trying to get rid of as much fat as possible.

  9. #9
    foumfo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Have a read in Austinites EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE DATABASE... It covers everything and is in sections, etc!

    If I were you I would get a full hormone panel done to see where all your levels are! You haven't done a proper PCT yet...blasting hCG (especially after you've been running it in cycle) is outdated and should only be run on cycle(your trying to restart your natty test and by doing this it will be much harder to recover as its a suppressive)...

    Clomid and Nolva should be run together as they work in synergy much better than taking just one of em!

    Again where is your AI and DA(for prolactin management)??
    I'll add Clomid also then. AI's here are way too expensive for me right now.
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but what is DA?

  10. #10
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by foumfo View Post
    I'll add Clomid also then. AI's here are way too expensive for me right now.
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but what is DA?
    DA = Dopamine Agonist! It keeps prolactin from rising if your E2 isn't controlled - ehich won't be b/c you say it's too expensive for an AI?!

    Man, you really need to do some research! And get BW done as if you've ever ran a 19nor(or any cycle for that matter) w/out an AI, or DA(if running any 19nor... As it doesn't sound like you know how to control your estrogen!!! The most important thing w/hCG in any cycle is controlling your E2!

    Your sooo not ready for this and I really hope you reconsider! If anything dont start any cycle w/out everything on hand!!!! PCT(clomid/Nolva), hCG, AI, and if you decide to cycle(which I advise against) read this PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFULL CYCLE, & at the too if this section is a thread about controlling PROLACTIN, ESTROGEN, PROGESTERONE etc... By Austinite so it'll be in his DATABASE aswell!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •