Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By reporich
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By xxsear

Thread: Gonna start a cycle during/after summer

xxsear is offline New Member

Gonna start a cycle during/after summer

Hey, I really want to get lean and build muscle mass at the same time.

Right now I have some belly fat but it will go away when ive been on my diet im guessing.

Here is what im thinking to get lean and mass:

WEEKS
    1-14: Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan ) 600mg/week
    1-14: Testosterone Propionate 100Mg/EOD
    9-14: Oxandrolone: 40Mg/day
    9-14: Injectable Stanozolol (Winstrol ) 100Mg EOD
    PCT:
    13-15: Nolvaxyl: Day 1: 40mg/day next days: 20mg/day
    13-15: Clomixyl: 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days.

* ED = Every Day
    * EOD = Every Other Day

Sound like a good cycle or what do you think?

Its my first cycle, so i want it to be the best

My current weight and height is:
    81 kgs, 184 cm

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsear View Post

Right now I have some belly fat but it will go away when ive been on my diet im guessing.

WEEKS
    PCT:
    13-15: Clomixyl: 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days.

* ED = Every Day
    * EOD = Every Other Day

How old are you and how long have you been working out? And is this your first cycle? Everyone wants to use AAS to lose weight, you do NOT need them to lose weight and lean down. A simple, clean diet and training regimine is all you need. Now... Not only should you not use AAS, you have no idea what you're doing. First off you should ONLY run test for your first cycle, and you need HCG ... man, you really need to research better.. You will f*ck yourself up, no offence, but you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.
    Last edited by Cody95; 03-19-2015 at 07:07 PM.

Cody95 is offline Member

WEEKS
    PCT:

* ED = Every Day
    * EOD = Every Other Day

Mind posting your diet?

reporich is offline Associate Member

WEEKS
    PCT:

* ED = Every Day
    * EOD = Every Other Day

That's a terrible first cycle, read the stickies above and educate yourself.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Being 19 yrs old you have no use for steroids ! Read this: THE YOUNG AND STEROIDS!!!

You didn't mention an AI/hCG /& you want to run several compounds in your first cycle?! Well you've got a good 6 yrs to research b4 your Epiphysial plates fuse... And your HPTA is fully matured!!!

Diet a good training program and cardio w/ a coloring deficit -500 under your TDEE... And carb cycling works great as well!

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Id stay away from winstrol your first go around ! Primo and var could make a good addition to your test because they are pretty mild, but they work much better at a low body fat! Wouldn't really be worth it unless your below 13 percent. you could just stick to straight test which will still yield you the gains you want. Leaning out will be strictly diet related, go a couple 200 cals below maintenance with a bit of cardio ! Oh and that dose of clomid is way to high, wouldn't recommend going higher then a 100mgs a day

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    He's 19 yrs old... He shouldn't even be cycling!
    Mr.BB likes this.

Im turning 21 after the summer.
    And i got help with this cycle. He said its a good starting cycle and safe. But i want to hear the opinions in here first.

Ive been working out for 2 years. Ill post my diet plan when i get home

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Im turning 21 after the summer.
    And i got help with this cycle. He said its a good starting cycle and safe. But i want to hear the opinions in here first.

Ive been working out for 2 years. Ill post my diet plan when i get home
    So your 20 ......stating your nearly 21 is irrelevant as your still too young and dont need to cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    So your 20 ......stating your nearly 21 is irrelevant as your still too young and dont need to cycle.
    I know, but I am sure that I will still my cycle after summer even tho people think im too young. (I prob sound stupid but ye thats what i really want)

I just want to have the perfect first cycle that is safe, so I think its best to come in here and get some suggestions on what I could start out with.

I hope you r still willing to help me <3

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know, but I am sure that I will still my cycle after summer even tho people think im too young. (I prob sound stupid but ye thats what i really want)

I just want to have the perfect first cycle that is safe, so I think its best to come in here and get some suggestions on what I could start out with.

I hope you r still willing to help me <3
    No one is going to help you possibly ruin your life for good! You should really read up, your ignorance shines in your post above! You really haven't a clue as to what could possibly happen! I'll stop there... Just know you don't know!!!

Reconsider.... And you will have the perfect cycle(as you have about 4.5 yrs to research the matter... Best of luck!

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that’s a really uptown cycle. If you’re rich enough, you could add low dose legit HGH, like 2-3UI ED, to get even more shredded. I immagine, you know where to buy and get the real thing, because primo, var, and winstrol are the most faked out there, because they are so expensive. Also remember, you will have to pin like a mudderfcker, I’d do the whole cycle with slin pins 5/8” 29G to avoid scar tissue. If you want to get rid fast of your belly, you can kickstart with 2 weeks of clen . Now everything sound wonderful, but these compounds are very light, you will still need a very solid diet to see some results.
    Listen to the guys above, if you’re young, don’t play with your healt to early!

AddaxTheBulldog is offline New Member
    Wow these parrots are really tearing you apart. While I would not outright recommend a cycle to someone under 21, I think its perfectly fine to experiment with if you think you're ready. I ran a cycle in high school of just test 250mg a week and I gained 25lbs! Guess what!? I can still have kids, my weiner didnt fall of and im not on HRT permanently. A lot of ppl on forums will parrot information like you're too young, you will mess up yourself permanently, its all a bunch of bullshit. I've never heard of this happening to anyone that took a cycle before 21.

The only thing that I question about your cycle is your desire to take this many compounds your first run around. Its completely unnecessary, your body can only grow so much in a span of 3 months. Since your body has never experienced AAS, you will be super responsive to anything you take. Try just test and I have no doubts you will be extremely pleased with the results. Like I said I took a test only cycle in high school and got huge and ripped. Adding all these other compounds your first time will be a waste of money and will give you unnecessary side effects.

I'm sure everyone on here wishes they could be in your situation and be able to gain so much from test by itself. Those other compounds are something we add when we have a few cycles under our belt and are getting diminishing returns on running just test alone. Take your cycle of just test and enjoy it.

-Addax

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AddaxTheBulldog View Post
    Wow these parrots are really tearing you apart. While I would not outright recommend a cycle to someone under 21, I think its perfectly fine to experiment with if you think you're ready. I ran a cycle in high school of just test 250mg a week and I gained 25lbs! Guess what!? I can still have kids, my weiner didnt fall of and im not on HRT permanently. A lot of ppl on forums will parrot information like you're too young, you will mess up yourself permanently, its all a bunch of bullshit. I've never heard of this happening to anyone that took a cycle before 21.

The only thing that I question about your cycle is your desire to take this many compounds your first run around. Its completely unnecessary, your body can only grow so much in a span of 3 months. Since your body has never experienced AAS, you will be super responsive to anything you take. Try just test and I have no doubts you will be extremely pleased with the results. Like I said I took a test only cycle in high school and got huge and ripped. Adding all these other compounds your first time will be a waste of money and will give you unnecessary side effects.

I'm sure everyone on here wishes they could be in your situation and be able to gain so much from test by itself. Those other compounds are something we add when we have a few cycles under our belt and are getting diminishing returns on running just test alone. Take your cycle of just test and enjoy it.

-Addax
    Hey that's great that you didn't experience any problems... You know what that's called(an exception)!

Also, parroting info... Well yes it's a fact that his HPTA is not matured... And how can you say it's BS when this board alone has the kids health and safety first and foremost! And if you've seen any of the younger members get on youll find that most come back asking wtf happened!

It's great that you were able to recover... But just b/c you did doesn't make it right to steer him onto a cycle! This is how this forun is run... If you don't like the way we advise people then please don't comment...

Thx...

~Nach

zeus009 is offline Banned
    looks good bro i wud throw some tren n there n anadrol make a perfect lean bulk cycle brah

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus009 View Post
    looks good bro i wud throw some tren n there n anadrol make a perfect lean bulk cycle brah
    What's your deal? Great you are an exception stop advising the young it's safe to cycle(as you know your HPTA isn't matured yet either... See upper post as well!

GL!

So my first circle could consist of:

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Nach Im still gonna take it so I just want the best help I can get. Hope you understand.
    AddaxTheBulldog likes this.

Thread Information