Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By TheEspada

Thread: ephedrine for dem six pack abs 😅

TheEspada is offline Junior Member

ephedrine for dem six pack abs 😅

Did anyone try it for fat loss i mean for real fat loss and getting ripped i used lipo 6 black ultra concentrated and it was waste of money i can put my hands on 30mg ephedrine ampoules pharmaceutical grade what is the dosages and for how long to run it.
    thanks in advance 😊

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it only works if you already have fairly low body fat and good diet. Only thing that really works is diet and hard work.
    spywizard and songdog like this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Your diet is what's going to get you abs. Ephedrine, clen , eetc to ma are fir when your in the single digits and can't drop bf. Your diet is perfect but your having trouble getting down. I never understood why anyone would try fat burning drugs at 20% bf
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    You don't need ephedrine. You need diet and cardio.

I really miss the original Ultimate Orange. Fueled countless hours of tissue destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Your diet is what's going to get you abs. Ephedrine, clen , eetc to ma are fir when your in the single digits and can't drop bf. Your diet is perfect but your having trouble getting down. I never understood why anyone would try fat burning drugs at 20% bf
    That should be obvious. 20% means no or not much self control so you like comfort foods thus you like quick fix since they feed the endorphins. This mean you also want a quick fix to loose weight and gain muscle and like most will mean quick disappointment and giving up.

People need to stop with the instant gratification and results. Like we say a lot, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

I guess it could work fairly quick because a lot of people loose weigh eating hospital food after over stimulating their heart and end up in the hospital.
    NACH3 likes this.

Truckers take Ephedrine to stay awake. Ephedrine by itself isn't that great at cutting fat. You'll get way more out of a good diet. Ephedrine can be stacked with caffeine and aspirin as an ECA stack. These three compound work synergistically to increase your core activity. I've read that ECA stacks can increase body metabolism by up to 3%. The clen /Keto/T3 stack can increase your metabolism as high as 7% to 8%. In either case without a good diet, you won't lose much fat.

I'm hearing crickets just like most post like this after people tell the OP what he doesn't want to hear.

TheEspada is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm hearing crickets just like most post like this after people tell the OP what he doesn't want to hear.
    Not at all but i read all of the comments and since more than one says the same thing i will follow your advices and will stay on diet and cardio and of course strength training 😊
    lovbyts likes this.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Ephedrine by itself wont make you lose much fat...

Being in a deficit will...

But indirectly it could greatly help you...

Ephedrine for me does help reducing appetite. Meaning I can stick easier tu a diet.

So in a certain way It can make a HUGE difference.

Maybe you wont see much, maybe it will be day and night

Personnally the effect I feel.from it are noticeable but nothing extreme(unfortunatly).

Try it and see, however 30mg for a single use is heavy dose...
    I use 8-16mg 2-3times a days with caffeine or clen to control my appetite.

Try it and see

Quote Originally Posted by TheEspada View Post
    Not at all but i read all of the comments and since more than one says the same thing i will follow your advices and will stay on diet and cardio and of course strength training 
    Good to hear.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Truckers take Ephedrine to stay awake. Ephedrine by itself isn't that great at cutting fat. You'll get way more out of a good diet. Ephedrine can be stacked with caffeine and aspirin as an ECA stack. These three compound work synergistically to increase your core activity. I've read that ECA stacks can increase body metabolism by up to 3%. The clen/Keto/T3 stack can increase your metabolism as high as 7% to 8%. In either case without a good diet, you won't lose much fat.
    I couldn't imagine doing anything other than low intensity cardio on that stack.. holy crap my heart would be jumping out of my chest.. guess i'll make that happen next week..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEspada View Post
    Did anyone try it for fat loss i mean for real fat loss and getting ripped i used lipo 6 black ultra concentrated and it was waste of money i can put my hands on 30mg ephedrine ampoules pharmaceutical grade what is the dosages and for how long to run it.
    thanks in advance ��
    If you do cardio and diet right EPHEDRINE can be a VERY effective tool in stripping
    some bodyfat,

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Truckers take Ephedrine to stay awake. Ephedrine by itself isn't that great at cutting fat. You'll get way more out of a good diet. Ephedrine can be stacked with caffeine and aspirin as an ECA stack. These three compound work synergistically to increase your core activity. I've read that ECA stacks can increase body metabolism by up to 3%. The clen/Keto/T3 stack can increase your metabolism as high as 7% to 8%. In either case without a good diet, you won't lose much fat.
    As a former trucker I can agree with your statement.Like a fool I ate it like candy to stay awake.I never shed a pound either.

Thread Information