Thread: Two Questions

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member

Two Questions

First: Coming back from surgery and trying to decide how long I should wait before starting a cycle? Lost roughly 7 months of gains, roughly 30% max bench press and 30 pounds in the blink of an eye. What are some questions I should be asking myself to make this decision? My current thinking is to wait until I have built back to at least half where I was pre-surgery and to wait until there is no pain at the incision.

Second: (I know this isn't technically an anabolic compound but I thought someone here may have some experience with it.) Cyclobenzaprine. If I have overused a muscle can this compound help it heal more quickly?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RewardingLabor View Post
    First: Coming back from surgery and trying to decide how long I should wait before starting a cycle? Lost roughly 7 months of gains, roughly 30% max bench press and 30 pounds in the blink of an eye. What are some questions I should be asking myself to make this decision? My current thinking is to wait until I have built back to at least half where I was pre-surgery and to wait until there is no pain at the incision.

Second: (I know this isn't technically an anabolic compound but I thought someone here may have some experience with it.) Cyclobenzaprine. If I have overused a muscle can this compound help it heal more quickly?
    Your first Q... Listen to your doc... When he gives you the go ahead after PT, get back to where you were pre cycle and then get on...

Second... Cyclonenzeprine is a muscle relaxer... Generic for Flexeril. It can be used in cases of spasm, nerve damage etc, it won't help you actually heal it, but helps w/other things like above...

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Personally I would wait till you have gained everything back AT LEAST. I have had several serious injuries and I can tell you from experience you will gain everything you lost back much quicker than you lost it. Don't stress about it.

Thread Information