20emps is offline New Member

First Cycle: 21 years old

21 years old, 190 pounds, bodyfat somewhere between 13-15%, 6 foot. Started lifting at 18 150 pounds, gains have slowed to the point where if i break the 190 pound plateau any meal missed sends me back down to it. A couple of my friends are entering comps and I have decided to as well, but not until next year.

Im planning to begin a 10 week cut next week for summer, however I have aspirations of competing next year. Just looking to crowdsource the best ideas for me. If my goal is to compete in May 2016, how should I approach this?

Diet is good, looks something like this:
    M1: 1 litre water, multivitamin, 100g oats, 1 scoop ON whey
    M2: chicken breast, rice, broccoli
    M3: chicken breast, rice, broccoli
    M4: 90g cashew nuts
    M5: Immediately Post workout: 1 scoop ON Hydrowhey, 5g creatine, 1 serving of glycofuse
    M6: Gluten free pasta, chicken breast, vegetables
    M7: 2 scoops of casein, 100 oats.

This diet varies, sometimes there can be 6 egg omelettes in there or different sources of portein. Macros aren't strictly adhered to but I always ensure I have minimum of 80g fat, 250g protein and 320g carbs.

Training 6 days a week on: push pull legs push pull legs rest.
    Deadlifts: 150 for 5
    Squat: 140 for 5
    Bench: 100 for 3

20emps is offline New Member
    also, minimum 4 litres of water drank daily

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 20emps View Post
    also, minimum 4 litres of water drank daily
    Diet looks pretty solid! Aside from that and training you don't need AAS! Far too young and an array of life long problems await! Please read up on the stickies, AUSTINITES EDUCATIONAL ARTICKE DATABASE, THE YOUNG AND STEROIDS ...

Your HPTA is not matured as w/your growth plates(arent fused)... Your playing w/fire and a lifetime of problems... Please reconsider and check out our diet sec as this could be the case or I see you may be overtraining... Yes it exists!

GL

Thread Information