TheEspada is offline Junior Member

need a good opinion on what to do

hello everyone i started a cycle that ended at 15/1 after the cycle with in 1 month i felt shitty my strength is gone even tho i did everything right with the PCT and all but still i was feeling like a dead corpse walking :S '' never wanna experience that again '' so after 2 months of ending the cycle which was ( 500mg test enth for 12 weeks , with 30mg dianabol at the start for 6 weeks ''
    i am starting to get my strength back or you can say i even got stronger so my question is : i was thinking about taking some dianabol for 4-6 weeks maybe 30-50mgs is that okay or i will crash again after that period, if someone got an answer please i need pros and cons

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what are your stats? Did you do bloodwork before during and after your cycle? NO Dbol alone. You have to take Test with it.

Did you read this? http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html or this http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...all-costs.html

What did you do for pct?

No don't take dbol give yourself a break and a chance to recover.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

I did 20mgs of nolvadix 100mgs of clomid daily and 0.25 arimidix every other day for 1 month, what made me consider dbol only cycle that i read it wont affect test much and after stoping test will rebound

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Did you get the nolva and clomid from ar-r or another place?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I live in Egypt so I got them straight from the pharmacy and i dont know what is ar-r ��

Thread Information