Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Help back from hospital and need help finding out what's going on

ColossalExistance is offline New Member

Help back from hospital and need help finding out what's going on

Ok so I'm a week in a half into first juice cycle. Dbol 25mg and test e basic starter cycle right?

anyways I ate at a chinese restaurant small place never seen before and I after a few hours I threw up so much I couldnt even keep water down ran a high fever I got really dehydrated and had to go to ER for an IV. They ran tests saying I had elevated white blood count and blood in urine as well as of course my other symptoms. They wanted me to stay the next night too because they said they weren't sure what was going on and things weren't adding up but due to my new juicyness I thought it best to get out of there asap so I did. and now im getting this raised sore in my mouth ... could be from the malnutrition of last 2 days of course i suppose.

Now this also may come into play, I've alternated butt cheeks for the injections and the last few have caused on the 2nd and/ or 3rd day from injecting I've had either my tail bone area or hip bone area really be sore like the bone itself and the surrounding small area on that specific butt cheek.

I think it's a good idea to discontinue use of dbol now with my blood in urine scare ? What could be going on guys? I've got my stuff from the top reputable source from the top source naming site(s) and it comes in ampoules so to my virgin eyes it seems legit but im worried about everything including my health now.

Please brainstorm with me

CatGirls is offline New Member
    RIP Colossal Existence.

BB King is offline New Member
    Go back to the hospital and be honest with your doctor.

So if I were to have told them what I was taking at hospital would they get me in trouble? I dont see myself going back unless the blood in urine seems to persist (you know stay dark as i wont be testing it at home)

helpful answers: whether or not white blood cell count elevates during first few weeks of AAS usage; Whether Dbol 25mg a day for less than 2 weeks seems plausible to really cause blood in urine. thanks

treant is offline Junior Member
    Are they even ALLOWED to get you in trouble?! I'd research a bit of the legality of that.. because if they aren't allowed to do that, and they did, that would get your case thrown out.. hmm.. now I'm curious about that..

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like food poisoning from the Chinese food.
    almostgone likes this.

Wikipedia "Physician-patient privilege is a legal concept, related to medical confidentiality, that protects communications between a patient and his or her doctor from being used against the patient in court. It is a part of the rules of evidence in many common law jurisdictions. Almost every jurisdiction that recognizes physician-patient privilege not to testify in court, either by statute or though case law, limits the privilege to knowledge acquired during the course of providing medical services. In some jurisdictions, conversations between a patient and physician may be privileged in both criminal and civil courts."

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: How Do We Define It and When Should We Waive It?

"the AMA immediately recognizes a number of exceptions to confidentiality, which include(4) reporting of threats to inflict serious bodily harm on others, certain communicable diseases, and gunshot wounds or knife wounds"

State Law

Although Federal rules do not restrict how most primary care clinicians gather and handle information about patients' substance abuse, there are other rules that may limit how such information may be handled. State laws offer some protection to medical information about patients. Most clinicians -- and patients -- think of these laws as the "doctor-patient privilege."

A Guide to Substance Abuse Services for Primary Care Clinicians.

"Strictly speaking, the doctor-patient privilege is a rule of evidence that governs whether a physician can be asked or compelled to testify in a court case about a patient. In many States, however, laws offer wider protection. Some States have special confidentiality laws that explicitly prohibit practitioners from divulging information about patients without consent. States often include such prohibitions in professional licensing laws; such laws generally prohibit licensed professionals from divulging information about patients, and they make unauthorized disclosures grounds for disciplinary action, including license revocation.

Each State has its own set of rules, which means that the scope of protection offered by State law varies widely. Whether a communication (or laboratory test result) is "privileged" or "protected" may depend upon a number of factors:

The type of professional holding the information and whether he or she is licensed or certified by the State
    The context in which the information was communicated
    The context in which the information will be or was disclosed
    Exceptions to any general rule protecting information"

So it seems to be different state by state, but a general outline so far seems to be if you tell your doctor you killed someone it's probably not protected, if you tell him you are GOING to kill someone it DEFINITELY isn't priviliged.. if he knows about personal drug use it looks to be most likely privileged..

officious is offline Junior Member
    IMO unless your liver or kidneys were already BTFO then it's not the steroids .

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    if you are in US they wont get you in trouble but it will go on your medical record and might effect other things like life insurance, health insurance premium etc.. But that sounds super bad man. Idk if its related or not but with shit that serious I would be getting attention asap. Could see if your normal dr will keep things off the record but tbh Idk if I would risk waiting that long.. that sounds bad

oh also if you want a definitive answer without having to pay a lawyer.. Try one of two things.. E-mailing or calling a few doctors and asking them about this rule.. and try getting into contact with a local University Law School and fire off some emails really politely asking just a small question You might get an answer...

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    All these documents u sign when u go to the doctor allow them to disclose info... Read....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont tell the doctor. It will effect you future. Dont count on the doctor patient bs. Insurance, some employers and more have access.
    ColossalExistance likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    All these documents u sign when u go to the doctor allow them to disclose info... Read....
    You could just not sign them.. Or put down a signature that's not yours and say "I never signed that" and when they show the paper it wont have your signature on it. In fact, if you did this right and slickly you could get the ****er in a lot of trouble for divulging your shit even though you never signed away your privilege.. serves him right eh?

Additionaly, in Canada, I don't know about the US. There are certain rights and priviliges that you CANT sign away.. Companies will make you sign shit that wouldn't even hold up in court anyway. They just figure you wont question it because you signed it..

For EG. there was a case where a worker demanded overtime pay for hours worked even though they signed away their right to over time. The court ruled that you cant sign away your right to earn overtime and her employer had to pay her like thousands..

Also when you rent an apartment.. In my apartment I signed a thing saying I agreed not to have pets.. But I looked it up and even if I signed that I am still allowed to have pets.. Its the law..

well still blood in urine guess ill go back to hospital or doctor tomorrow idk to tell them or not from these answers. I do have a slight history of kidney stones but ... like maybe the dbol caused my liver to **** up in 10 days of use of 25 mg? this is not good

You will not get in trouble by telling them what your on. 100% as far as making your insurance go up due to drug use I'm not sure how all that works. I doubt VERY highly that won't even happen. You need to be honest with them, this is your life! I'm going to get blood work done next week to see if my test is working and I'm telling them straight up why I want my blood checked.

They don't disclose ANY information unless you sign saying you want your info disclosed to such and such person. Just don't sign it, that dosent raise any flags either, I don't sign it personally. Your good dude, lol. How many drug addicts do you see go to e.r for an overdose and get arrested because they used drugs? 0!

Terrible idea telling your doc you're on schedule 3 drugs. They might not be supposed to use it in court but it damn sure will go in your permanent medical record that insurance companies and employers can see.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Sorry. I have to disagree. If your pissing blood I would d@m# sure tell my doc what I was taking. MAYBE that was the cause? Not telling them is going to prolong the inevitable after they do blood work etc... Ide rather have that on a medical record than be crippled the rest of my life!

I really doubt the blood in his urine has anything to do with a cycle he started a week and a half ago. Obviously he needs to end the cycle and get his health sorted but 25mg dbol and a little test prob doesnt have anything to do with his issues and doesn't warrant telling the doc imo.

I agree with that, did not see he was only a week in. Then yes I doubt the gear has nothing to do with it.

from massgainsource.com "it's recommended that novice useres spread the dosage to give your body time to adjust. If you have never taken steroids before, the single dosage will increase your liver's load and could cause blood concentration levels to shoot up or even cause a crash." Talking about Dbol .

I think this is what happened. Piss seems better today. Havent taken dbol since monday. It was my first cycle.

How much more muscle would you gain and hold onto when first cycle (maybe only ever) is dbol and test e instead of just test e

unless you have serious pre existing conditions 25mg dbol for a week did not cause the issues you described.

Go back to the dr and find out what is really going on instead of self diagnosing from steroid websites!

half the people are saying dont! so i dont like my odds on it bein a good idea. it needs to be like 95% lol. i will go do all the tests after my 3 month cycle and wait period of a few months after that if i dont get another side affect and blood seems gone from urine.

So I will just continue the test e usage and discontinue the dbol . Maybe it was bad dbol>?

Can someone compare the gains and timeline of gains with first cycle being dbol + test e vs test e by itself ?

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalExistance
    So I will just continue the test e usage and discontinue the dbol. Maybe it was bad dbol>? Can someone compare the gains and timeline of gains with first cycle being dbol + test e vs test e by itself ?
    Stop worrying about how much muscle you will gain. The drugs will not determine that. You could use 2g of test per week. Your still only going to gain what your diet and training and genetics allow. There is a limit to the muscle you can add even with gear. Not that most of us will ever even come close anyways.

Thread Information