mesophyte is offline Junior Member

Test-only 2nd cycle worth it?

Hi Everyone, I haven't posted in a while. Hope everyone is doing well!

My first cycle was last year, started around July (posted about it on this forum). For those who saw my posts last year, you'll remember that my first cycle was a learning experience and was pretty messy. I changed things up throughout the process, first planning on an 8 week cycle then going for 12, using oxandrolone for the first few weeks then stopping, using test prop then switching to enanthate part way through, using an AI that turned out to be fake and then switching to a real one part way through, throwing in some clen towards the end, changing up my diet throughout etc. If I were to do it over, I'd correct all of these mistakes.

I'm gearing up for my second cycle now that time on = time off. I'm planning on running it as test-only, as if it were a 1st cycle (i.e. following all of Austinite's recommendations for a 1st cycle from that pinned post, which is a Test-only cycle + hcg + ai) but going for 16 weeks this time.

I was just wondering if this is wise and if I should proceed like this or if, since it is a 2nd cycle, should I reconsider and maybe include other compounds or maybe just increase the testosterone dose.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are over 25, then I would definitely follow Austinites thread. Good luck! I would not add any other compounds.

drake4243 is offline Member
    lol this is confusing... yes though run the test only, once you take a compound you now don't need more and more every time you cycle. you can take the same or less in your case and get better results.

pitweiler is offline Member
    Test only for sure. I'd get your diet in check before you start. If you haven't already

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    BTW - it time on + PCT = Time off

Keep it simple man... Get the basics down if dialing your AI... Run your hCG and keep if running aslong ester C or E D, stay at 12 wks..... No other compounds you'll make good gains off test....

GL

mesophyte is offline Junior Member
    Yes, time on + PCT = time off.

I'll stick to test-only. Better to keep it simple. (+ hcg and an AI of course)

Is 16 weeks inadvisable?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mesophyte View Post
    Yes, time on + PCT = time off.

I'll stick to test-only. Better to keep it simple. (+ hcg and an AI of course)

Is 16 weeks inadvisable?
    It's not a great idea for your cycle(as having those probs in the first one, this will raise your confidence of cycling correctly, & safely)! Plus the longer on the harder to recover...

IMO, I'd just keep it at 12 wks... Have your diet and training dialed in throughout cycle... Don't change things and go w/that...

Thread Information