Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Test Prop and Testicular Atrophy

RegularGuy is offline New Member

Test Prop and Testicular Atrophy

going into my 5th week of Test prop tomorrow and was about to introduce Tren A at 250ml a week. I had been running Test Prop for 5 weeks at 500ml a week and was gonna go 250ml per week tomorrow. But last night i noticed something...something very sad.

I noticed that my right testicle is soft and oblong the left is still fine. Is this normal to have one deflated ball? I ran test-e for 8 weeks and no prob, at the end of the cycle i used HCG , clomid and nolva. I was fine and retained 13 of the 16kg i gained. But this feels weird man. It is like I can feel my left testicle but my right is all soft and mushy. Should I HCG now even though i am only 4 weeks in on my 12 week cycle. Also it will be my first tren run so I have no clue what will happen if my balls are already looking like the scales of justice. Should I still run the tren or just start pct? I dropped dbol two weeks ago so I thought my levels were ok but this is just weird. No other sides such as gyno or balding either.

Anyone have experience with this, I am honestly scared but I am 28 already and have two kids so I guess my balls have served their purpose but when you look down and see one boiled egg and one scrambled...it is concerning. Also my sperm count has been sad, i still get epic erections but last night as I was doing the deed I reached the climax and basically shot like four tear drops real talk. luckily the wife didn't notice and then as I went to clean up I noticed the atrophy.

Any help is appreciated...this is only my third cycle so I need to know if I start to pin tren A tomorrow or not

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should run HCG throughout your cycle not after.

Are you taking an AI?

What is your pct plan?

How long are you intending on running the prop and tren ? Assuming you mean mg not ml?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ BIB beat me too it!

Yes this can happen... And why it's necessary for anyone to run hCG and an AI W/any and all cycles...

I wouldn't consider Tren yet either... You'd need a DA... Especially if you can't manage your E2(this would cause prolac to rise)...

I didn't notice you taking any hCG on cycle?! AI? HCG should be used on cycle(250iu e3.5d)not during/or b4 PCT... Outdated, so start your hCG right away at 250iu e3.5d... This helps w/testicular atrophy, functionality, while mimicking your LH production, and stimulates your leydig cells while on cycle!

Also, you should always run an AI from the start of your cycle as well...

Been popping Nolva EOD since last week and ironically only then this has happened. See my supplier is a beast so he basically advises me on what to do hence I was told only to HCG close to the end of a cycle and hold off nolva and clomid till after my cycle. Not using AI as i was told only to worry if I suffer gyno excess water retention. All symptoms I do not have at all no hairloss, gyno, water retention is minimal. Now this

Was going to start tren a tomorrow i was told buy my supplier to do 500ml test per week (my vials have ml on them not mg...South Africa) and 250ml Tren. thinking of going 250 on each per week but I need to know if that is viable in my current state. Really want to learn, looks like I am...the hard way

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy View Post
    Been popping Nolva EOD since last week and ironically only then this has happened. See my supplier is a beast so he basically advises me on what to do hence I was told only to HCG close to the end of a cycle and hold off nolva and clomid till after my cycle. Not using AI as i was told only to worry if I suffer gyno excess water retention. All symptoms I do not have at all no hairloss, gyno, water retention is minimal. Now this

Was going to start tren a tomorrow i was told buy my supplier to do 500ml test per week (my vials have ml on them not mg...South Africa) and 250ml Tren. thinking of going 250 on each per week but I need to know if that is viable in my current state. Really want to learn, looks like I am...the hard way
    No... Stick to your plan, or stop it all together... Nolva is a SERM used on cycle only for gyno related symptoms or just in PCT(along w/clomid)

Edit: never go by just your feeling(hence the importance of BW)

Read this PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRSTVSUCCESSFUL CYCLE it will update you and your supplier on the best and safest way to cycle... As his methods are truly lacking in the knowledge department...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy
    Been popping Nolva EOD since last week and ironically only then this has happened. See my supplier is a beast so he basically advises me on what to do hence I was told only to HCG close to the end of a cycle and hold off nolva and clomid till after my cycle. Not using AI as i was told only to worry if I suffer gyno excess water retention. All symptoms I do not have at all no hairloss, gyno, water retention is minimal. Now this Was going to start tren a tomorrow i was told buy my supplier to do 500ml test per week (my vials have ml on them not mg...South Africa) and 250ml Tren. thinking of going 250 on each per week but I need to know if that is viable in my current state. Really want to learn, looks like I am...the hard way
    Personally I wouldn't run the tren . You have no AI to control your E2 which means prolactin might be a real issue.

Get your AI and HCG immediately and learn how to run a test cycle.

I don't get your ml measurements, 500ml is half a litre and you aren't injecting that much.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

then i must mean milligram sorry, the vials are 10mg so i go through a single vial in two weeks. Yeah man I just went on my suppliers advice as he is a 124kg beast. I am putting on weight looking big no gyno, no balding, no erection problems. So I am really puzzled as where to go from here.

I ran 8 weeks enanthate , a month at 250 a week, a month at 500 a week. Stacked with Dbol . No atrophy at all, told me not to take AI unless gyno showed and then HCG , Clomid and Nolva at the end of the cycle. It worked first time around so I never thought this would happen and then like overnight, boom you have an squishy nut.

So i am guessing I drop tren then....sadness. Discontinue test? or can i run that and dbol for another month at a lower dose? Or do I go off completely right here and now after 4weeks and start PCT?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I would stop IMO... And PCT...

If you start PCT it needs to be 3 days after last pin(w/propionate and acetate)...

I would stop everything and PCT and wait time on + PCT = Time off... Then get your BW done to see if you recovered, etc

Then if you plan on another cycle, get all your ancilleries(AI/HCG /& try a simple test cycle following PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE by Austinite...

GL!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-22-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Cool, thanks guys for being so honest. Last pin was on Friday so I can start my PCt tomorrow then. Will wait around two months and then see if I am good to go. I shall read that thread as well. I learned a lot but I have very few people I can talk to about steroids other than my supplier and his colleague. So despite what I was reading I just thought go with them as they look insane so they must know what they are doing. But this experience has scared the crap out of me.

I am honestly going to be kinda sad having to go off of the juice completely but such is life.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Cool, thanks guys for being so honest. Last pin was on Friday so I can start my PCt tomorrow then. Will wait around two months and then see if I am good to go. I shall read that thread as well. I learned a lot but I have very few people I can talk to about steroids other than my supplier and his colleague. So despite what I was reading I just thought go with them as they look insane so they must know what they are doing. But this experience has scared the crap out of me.

I am honestly going to be kinda sad having to go off of the juice completely but such is life.
    Hey, this is why this forum is so great!!! you can research everything, and come back and ask any ?'s your unsure about!

I think you are making the smartest decision you can!

Best of luck!
    RegularGuy likes this.

Yeah the other Forum my threads get hundreds of views but if I am lucky I get advice. This was quick and what I needed to hear. Good, harsh, honest and experienced advice.

Everyone is calling me Roman Reigns but what is the point if you look great clothed but then the clothes come off and you have scrambled eggs...learned my lesson for sure!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ you'll see that this site puts your health & safety first & foremost(as it should)! Honestly those forums give some pretty irresponsible advice among others....

You'll get what you NEED to hear not just what you want like so many others(I don't even bother w/them unless I'm googling something and it directs me there automatically)... Lol

Stick around and check out AUSTINITES EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE DATABASE(everything is listed on sections and some great info along w/the other stickies as well!

Read a crap load of Austinite's stuff now.

Was looking at his HCG thread and it states that if you run it as PCT it is useless.
    Now do I just buy clomid and nolva tomorrow, or do I shoot the HCG tomorrow and wait a bit before I use Clomid and Nolva.

Last time I was told only buy Aridimex if you get gyno and PCT = HCG, nolva and clomid at the same time. Fail

It worked I kept gains and I never noticed any testicular probs but this Atrophy after 4 weeks feels...different.

They are both there hanging low but i cannot feel the right one at all. So do I HCG to get the volume back in testes then wait a week or two and hit nolva and clomid.

Also my HCG instructions last time was to split the mg into three doses and shoot them into the stomach. So I shot Monday, Wed, Friday and was told that is enough...i get a feeling it was not enough after reading Austinite's stuff.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Read a crap load of Austinite's stuff now.

Was looking at his HCG thread and it states that if you run it as PCT it is useless.
    Now do I just buy clomid and nolva tomorrow, or do I shoot the HCG tomorrow and wait a bit before I use Clomid and Nolva.

Last time I was told only buy Aridimex if you get gyno and PCT = HCG, nolva and clomid at the same time. Fail

It worked I kept gains and I never noticed any testicular probs but this Atrophy after 4 weeks feels...different.

They are both there hanging low but i cannot feel the right one at all. So do I HCG to get the volume back in testes then wait a week or two and hit nolva and clomid.

Also my HCG instructions last time was to split the mg into three doses and shoot them into the stomach. So I shot Monday, Wed, Friday and was told that is enough...i get a feeling it was not enough after reading Austinite's stuff.
    How many iu of hCG did you run so far? How much per shot(not in mgs it's iu's)?? I don't believe you need a power PCT(which includes high doses of hCG but it is a suppressive so it's not wise to run high doses(or any when trying to recover) that's why its used on cycle(to assist w/a faster recovery by maintaining functionality in your testes)!

Don't stop your test until you've got all your clomid and Nolva for PCT(but start hCG right away @ 250iu 3x wkly until 3 days prior to PCT)... So if you don't have them, it would be best to continue w/test only and hCG/AI until you do(as prop you only have 3 days b4 starting PCT)

If you have everything than just start PCT of clomid and Nolva(3 days after last pin)...

Current state:

Last pin on Friday and finished Prop vial. No HCG used at all for the last four weeks while on prop and dbol . I can get PCT tomorrow as my supplier usually has CLomid, nolva and HCG in store.

Current state of my balls, put a lot of effort into researching stuff for the last few hours. Sack has not tightened yet, they seem to be hanging low. just very soft, but they have not headed north as yet.

one way or another i will get HCG tomorrow. Bummed to go off cycle though,

Thread Information