Phastroh is offline Junior Member

To Use or Not to Use!?!?

I have been using Testosterone Cyp. Injections 1.5mg every 2 weeks for about 2 years due to Low T. along with Arimadex at 1 1/2 pills a week that keep my Estrogen and Estridiol in perfect check.

When I get my blood tests every 3 months which are always at the 1/2 way point my T Levels including the FREE are always just near the highest limit so clearly the 1st week they are over and probably not the lowest at the end of 2 weeks because I rarely feel drained.

So I lift and run near regularly but my diet is eh. I will eat crap at times but overall I drink a lot of protein shakes and eat a lot of fruit and veg.

I am 258lbs mostly thin except the gut. I have a little fat above my triceps and side of chest but mainly it's the gut. Somehow the top ab indent shows albeit soft lol. I upped my routines to include 12 exercises per session consisting of 3 different session. I do 2 sessions of each routine at 4x10 and then up the weight for one session at 3x5. I called it Hyper-Hyper-Strength training. It is a twist off a buddies Football program he uses for students and it made a huge difference in my gains and overall workouts.

I also run a lot, about 4 miles 3 times a week and I run 5k, 10k and 1/2 marathons. I am not light but I have muscles and a gut.

I have many friends who use steroids from Test to Dino to HGH. Most keep telling me to start with Anavar so I decided to do my own research into it and other options. I am not so much looking for huge gains as I am losing fat.

Could I get totally strict on my food intake...yes but I feel like if I was taking something I would be more motivated to eat better. I do not drink alcohol, mainly water and Amino Acid drinks.

Back to the steroids . I thought about Winstrol orally but the one thing I have found common in the weakest to more potent steroids is they all are recommended to be used with other things which I am not sure I am looking to do. I have no issue with needles as I already use them but painful injection aren't happening.

Oral Anavar and Winstrol seem to have my eye but I have seen many posts of sore joints. I was going to take liver and joint care with them.

So is there really anyone with some information or suggestions out there. I will as always research anything 10 times before I do it.

I was also wondering if taking the Test. Cyp. shots will be a plus even though it is not a dosage used by steroid users.

Lastly I read a lot about what to take after or as the cycle is ending and have never seen a post of what to use. I would assume no matter how much or how long you use even weaker steroids you need to get yourself back to normal. I suppose being on TRT is good for that?

Thanks in advance.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Couple things here and since I'm on my phone I might miss a few points.

You need to lose the gut before cycling. Having said that you need to fix your diet as well. If you can't self motivate without steroids then you don't need to touch them. If you ever become educated through reading the stickies then your first cycle still shouldn't consist of winny.

What are your questions?

Ok noted.

My diet is not wreckless but I won't lie it's not perfect but it's only like that because im always on a 3 day weekend with the kids or going somewhere to run out of state. No excuses I know but some days it's like I get the kids then it's pizza.

I was 310 just over a year ago, hit 251 but I lift a lot so I'm back to 259 probably be 252 here shortly.

So basically there is nothing I can do till I hit lower body fat? I definately got motivated after starting HRT but I don't want to start using fat burners or anything like that.

I suppose I'm at the point where I should forget about starting anything, I've just seen people as flabby as me use steroids and in a short time look far better, barely a gut.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroids do indeed boost your metabolism but there are catches. There is a thread on here about cycling at high BF so hopefully someone will share that. You're more likely to experience sides since Aromatase likes fatty tissue. What's worse is that it's harder on your body and you being out of shape is hard enough on your vitals and organs as it is.

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? How long have you been lifting etc. do u have a solid base to start a cycle? I can't talk for anyone else but I started my first cycle at around 17% bf. I've been on cycle for 4 weeks now. I've lost a good amount of fat( gut has gone down waist size down etc) and have gained maybe 10lb of muscle as well( went from 196 to 208lb) so in my opinion you can cycle with a little higher body fat and lose fat/ gain mass as long as you eat clean and train hard.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Steroids do indeed boost your metabolism but there are catches. There is a thread on here about cycling at high BF so hopefully someone will share that. You're more likely to experience sides since Aromatase likes fatty tissue. What's worse is that it's harder on your body and you being out of shape is hard enough on your vitals and organs as it is.
    Having a belly doesn't mean I'm out of shape. I exercise all the time and run a lot. I can lift for 1-2 hours and jog 13.1 miles I just have a gut. I Have large shoulders and such of muscle. If I cut off belly I would look pretty good, legs, arms, neck, shoulder look like I lift.

That said I've been off and on for 8 years. Mostly on but I stop for a month every 6-8 months by choice to rest.

My BF has to be 23-27% I mean my body gets low marks except the belly. I wear a 2x and I look big and not really Too fat. You may think I have a flat harder fat stomach but it's flubby. Hard to explain I guess.

I ws told take Tren lately but I'm not ever taking that.

I'm just looking to use something to help me maybe get stronger, add muscle but not you know insane muscle. I am prepared to work harder as I have doubled my gym workout and drink protein and eat less. Maybe not the best but it's helping as I have dropped 7lbs in 2 weeks.

Just not sure where to start and I already inject Test Cyp at a small level. My blood pressure is at the top of normal to slightly below always.

Not wanting more pimples as my Test shots already do that. I'm going out to run now so a few ideas would be great. If I'm really not a good candidate I guess I'm not.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 03-23-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh
    Having a belly doesn't mean I'm out of shape. I exercise all the time and run a lot. I can lift for 1-2 hours and jog 13.1 miles I just have a gut. I Have large shoulders and such of muscle. If I cut off belly I would look pretty good, legs, arms, neck, shoulder look like I lift. That said I've been off and on for 8 years. Mostly on but I stop for a month every 6-8 months by choice to rest. My BF has to be 23-27% I mean my body gets low marks except the belly. I wear a 2x and I look big and not really Too fat. You may think I have a flat harder fat stomach but it's flubby. Hard to explain I guess. I ws told take Tren lately but I'm not ever taking that. I'm just looking to use something to help me maybe get stronger, add muscle but not you know insane muscle. I am prepared to work harder as I have doubled my gym workout and drink protein and eat less. Maybe not the best but it's helping as I have dropped 7lbs in 2 weeks. Just not sure where to start and I already inject Test Cyp at a small level. My blood pressure is at the top of normal to slightly below always. Not wanting more pimples as my Test shots already do that. I'm going out to run now so a few ideas would be great. If I'm really not a good candidate I guess I'm not.
    what does your nutrition plan look like?

The answer below
    Last edited by Phastroh; 03-23-2015 at 11:03 PM.

I was eating eggs and rice for breakfast and lunch with protein shakes to bump my protein intake. My dinner was never planned but was never fast food or junk except pizza at times. I will never claim I had a clean diet but with this and my workout/running schedule I was able to drop about 58lbs.

I have always been medium to stocky.

I got down to 251.4. It is now after fledgling for near 6 months I gainec back to 270 but have quickly got back to 258lbs after a couple of weeks of good eating and hard work. As I type I am pouring sweat from my 2.5mile run. I normally do 4 but tonight I ran faster then normal and cut back distance. It's how I train for my 1/2 marathon. I typical burst walk because my pace to jog all the way will not get me the time I want.

Moving on I have to get my diet back to schedule really and I'm all for it. I was never able to get under 250 which 250 was my goal. I made it so close and as I got closer I was able to loose while loosening my diet. Big mistake!

As I look back I think wow I did all that and could have been doing more, like all the crap i ate was dumb. Nothing wrong with a small treat here and there but I should have been smarter.

I'm 39, and it's now or never and I'm over this gut. It's almost pathetic lol ok it is.

So I came here to see if I am able to get anything out of it but honestly I'm not looking to be all shredded like a freak, but halfway would be fine by me. People say hey you aren't fat just your belly. I'm the guy on a cruise ship full of strangers missing out fun with my kids because I'm embarrassed of my stomach knowing I'm married and will never see these people again.

If I wasn't motivated I would not be like all of you working out and running every day, well one or the other. It's working ok since I had a lot to loose I just think at 225lbs Id be a lot better.

Excuse the rant, I just get crazy about it. I'd get laser lipo just to reduce my gut so I can run faster. I feel much faster than I can run like yeah this tire is holding me back, then I see a dude carrying a tire running a 5k blaze by me.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 03-23-2015 at 11:07 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I suggest you first join the HRT section and start reading there because your HRT is not what it should be. Just by getting that worked out will make a big difference.

After that and you have gotten the body fat down a little more they you should be ready for a cycle if you still want to do one but 1st, fix the HRT...

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...nt-anti-aging/

What are you saying about my HRT. My Dr. Has said while the levels are near the top they are ok due to the 2 week cycle. I really rarely have a dip in energy. Actually when I do it's 3 days prior to my shot and I get some acne.

I really don't want to do weekly ugh it's annoying enough Bi-Weekly. I have been doing it so long I get sick of it sometimes.

I will pop over there later, I'm off to bed but can you explain your comments a bit more. I can't recall complaining about the HRT.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah well you will learn (if you are interested) that MOST doctors know very little about HRT.

1 shot ever 2 week is not a good protocol. It's OLD school before they understood how the 1/2 life worked with Test E and Test C.

Anymore 1x a week is minimun to have good levels without spikes or lows, even if you dont really feel it. More and more are going to 2x a week and also subQ instead of IM injections. Doing 2x a week help minimize E2 spikes.

Most doctors who still do 1x every 2 weeks also say E2 does not matter in men. lol Couldnt be more wrong. Most up to date doctors monitor E2 and prescribe an AI when needed.

Your doctor probably does not have you on HCG either. HCG is needed to keep your testicles working properly. Helping keep your from going sterile and a lot more so dont think that just because you dont plan on having kids it doesn't matter.

Take a look at the section I posted and read some of the sticky notes. We also have board certified physicians with Low T who frequently help out as well as other medical personnel and many who are very educated in regards to HRT/TRT

Thread Information