Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member

Constantly tired, is it the AI??

Hi guys

I had lumps in my nipples about 5 weeks back and was advised to run Aromasin and Nolva to reduce this due to increased estrogen. 5 weeks on and one lump is gone and one is almost (very small at least). I have been taking aromasin 25mg eod and Nolva 20mg ed, about 2 weeks ago I started to become really tired early evening and found myself falling to sleep easily whilst watching TV with the Mrs. Over the last 4/5 days the tiredness seems to be there most of time and I feel like shit. I also have a very dry lips, which is annoying as fk..

I am running a cycle of Rip Blend which contains:

Rip Blend 200mg

Each 1ml contains:

Testosterone Propionate 70mg

Trenbolone Acetate 65mg

Masteron Propionate 65mg

I am injecting 2ml eod and have had no issues with this, still 6 weeks to run on this cycle.

I have never felt like this before and this is now my 4th cycle in 2 years. I was badly educated on the need to run an AI during cycle and have only started to use during the last 5 weeks as mentioned above. I have used Nolva previously during PCT which lasted for 4 weeks after all my previous cycles and again didn't feel like this. Which leads to me think that it is the Aromasin that is causing me to feel like this.

Has anyone else been in this situation and was it that you totally crashed your Estrogen and what helped to sort things out? Should I completely stop the Aromasin?

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this..

Mods sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, please feel free to move if necessary..

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Copy this and post it in the Q&A it could be low e2 try reducing it to 12.5 eod asin should really be used ed but we are all different. You need to get blood work done here to see what's really going on with e2 ect ect.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Clarky, posted over there.. my pills are extremely small with no possibility to split so 12.5mg is not an option, this was the reason why I take eod rather than every day, hoping it would balance itself out..

Please post in other thread so that I don't have 2 running at the same time..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    here is always an option. Pill splitter come with many holders for different size pills for about $7 online

Thread Information