Thread: AM I Ready?

Schnelly11 is offline New Member

AM I Ready?

Looking for some genuine advice here to determine whether or not I may be ready to run my first cycle. I am 27 years old, 208lbs 5'11, 13.5-14% BF. I've been lifting since 6th grade after my father bought me a weight bench for Christmas. Played football my entire life, and was indoctrinated into more serious training during my high school football years. Three years after high school I became interested in body building after meeting a co-worker who was immersed into the bb lifestyle. I already had plenty of experience in the weight room, so I began to study more advance training techniques and really began to understand the importance of nutrition. Over the last 6 years I have experienced several changes and learned which variables I can manipulate in order to achieve which ever desired result i'm looking for, whether it be mass gain or fat loss. I have made steady gains over that period starting out at 180 lbs (unsure of BF). I have found over the last year that I am having difficulty breaking past 210-212 lbs while staying at around 13% BF. I have educated myself on macro-nutrient breakdowns, which was actually much simpler than I originally imagined. I am not a fan of bulking diets, as I only like to exceed my TDEE much more than 600-800 calories. I have been browsing the Q&A threads and definitely finding some very valuable information and answers to almost every question i've had. While I have no moral concern, I like to think of myself as being very responsible with my health. From the research I've done it seems that while AAS certainly have side effects, although when used responsibly these substances can be fairly benign in terms of any long-term damage. Dorian Yates is my favorite BB and after watching an interview of his, it got me re-evaluating my perception of AAS. I feel I may be in an ideal position to try my first cycle, but I will humbly admit that I still have a great deal to learn. I plan to go back through some Q&A threads and collect some of the most relevant information I've found. I felt I was ready to write this post and open up to veterans of this community to gain some further insight into whether or not I may be ready and any suggestions anyone may have. Any links or references to relevant material are appreciated. Thank you in advance!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No your not ready. Only because you dont know how to use punctuation and sentences. lol

I would say you are more ready than most and have a pretty good solid background and understanding.

I would suggest reading this link and be sure you understand why it's important to use HCG and an AI on cycle. Get blood work done before, during and after cycle and run a proper PCT after your cycle.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Schnelly11 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No your not ready. Only because you dont know how to use punctuation and sentences. lol

I would say you are more ready than most and have a pretty good solid background and understanding.

I would suggest reading this link and be sure you understand why it's important to use H** and an A* on cycle. Get blood work done before, during and after cycle and run a proper PCT after your cycle.
    That business degree isn't doing anything for me, trust me i know lol. Thanks for the insight, that thread was actually the first one I read. I found the information about blood work schedules very informative. I am wondering whether or not I need a doctor's order to get blood work done. I would ideally like to avoid telling my doctor, but if need be I have no qualms doing so. I am wonder whether I may be able to read and monitor my blood panels personally.

Also, after doing research, I do believe that the use of HCG and AI may be more important than anything while running gear. I am very interested in learning more about PCT. Like I said in my original post I'm very interested in trying gear as safely and responsibly as possible. Using these compounds to stimulate natural testosterone production and combat side effects is very important to me.

Thread Information