Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By swolehead

Thread: When do you consider yourself recovered?

efiles123 is offline Associate Member

When do you consider yourself recovered?

When do you guys consider yourselves covered after a cycle? I'm debating about when I'll ready for next cycle although lh and fsh along with test have not fully recovered even after a year of cycling. Do you let lh, fsh, and test almost fully recover before starting the next cycle?

EDIT: Meant to say haven't cycle in a year instead of "year of cycling".
    Last edited by efiles123; 03-19-2015 at 10:12 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You did pull BW your saying, right?!
    swolehead likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    besides blood work. time on+pct=time off
    NACH3 and David LoPan like this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What swolehead said is the correct answer. But there can be a lot of variables. Protect your health. Bloodwork is also critical but you need to maintain your bodies normal BW levels for a long period of time. A year on a cycle can hurt you when you get older. Better to be safe.

OOPS, I meant to say I haven't cycled in a year instead of cycling for a year. And yes I did bw before and after. Lh and fsh are within range but not recovered and test is at lower limit. Btw, i'm 28 years old and have ran 2 cycles.

Bump

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    When do you guys consider yourselves covered after a cycle? I'm debating about when I'll ready for next cycle although lh and fsh along with test have not fully recovered even after a year of cycling. Do you let lh, fsh, and test almost fully recover before starting the next cycle?

EDIT: Meant to say haven't cycle in a year instead of "year of cycling".
    I have my standard natural levels recorded and I judge by those,,,through blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I have my standard natural levels recorded and I judge by those,,,through blood work.
    Do you let all numbers fully restore to their prior values? Or just wait until their considered within range.

Quote Originally Posted by efiles123
    Do you let all numbers fully restore to their prior values? Or just wait until their considered within range.
    You are only recovered if your bloodwork shows that you have recovered to your previous bloodwork, not to just within range.
    If you were at 600 test before you cycle it would be silly to say if you recovered because your test is now 300 and in range.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You are only recovered if your bloodwork shows that you have recovered to your previous bloodwork, not to just within range.
    If you were at 600 test before you cycle it would be silly to say if you recovered because your test is now 300 and in range.
    I tend to agree with thi. There are normal fluctuations but I would at least want to be close to my pre cycle levels before Id consider myself recovered. The thing is though there are no guarantees. HCG on cycle and a solid pct are you best weapons to ensure a "full" recovery.

Thread Information