Dr. Derek is offline Member

Question Whats the run on liquidex?

Can anyone tell me what exactly you use liquidex for and any known side effects.

Thanks

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    ya .25 - .5 mg a day or EOD. the side of mine says, that california regonized that this drug could cause reproduction problems, but that could mean a number of things

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Cynical
    ya .25 - .5 mg a day

Thanks fellas

CYCLEON Guest
    well - it completely depends on how much aromatizing juice you are taking - if you are taking 1gram or more for example 600mg of sust/cyp/eth and 400mg of EQ then I recommend at least .75mg ED and perhaps 1mg especially if you are adding dbol to that.

Basically, arimdex/liquidex prevents the conversion of aromatizable juice to estrogen - which is unlike nolva and clomid which simply block the receptors - which can leave a lot of estrogen there once you stop taking them - arimdex prevents the conversion to estrogen in the first place so there is no fear of it attaching once the receptors are unblocked.

This permits the reduction of estrogen related sides like excess water gains and titties.

The Iron Game Guest
    Definitely between 0.5 and 2mgs daily but as Cycleon pointed out it all depends on what you are using and what you are expecting as well as how your budget is. Personally a little bit of water retention never hurt anyone and is followed with increase in strength which can also be carried over to size gains.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    What is the average price per bottle, how many cc's are there per bottle, who manufacturers it, can it be found in La Mehico, and how prevalent is it. I will definitely need some for my cycle because I imagine that I will be prone to BT's. I got them a little bit during puberty so I am sure that if I am on test that it might present itself as a problem and better to have it than not have it.

Thanks guys, just what I've been looking for. Over all the cycles that I've done I never got any gyno until I took 1.2 grams of testex elmu /wk and dbol , now I have small lumps, that did show up in the last contest I did, I did take nolvadex but to no avail.

More likely than not I will have to have them removed. But liquidex sounds like the anti E for me. Thanks for the imput, it is now on order for my pre contest stack.

PS anyone know if you can run it right up to the day of the show?

Boston is offline Associate Member

Question Which is better?

Ok here is my question... does Proviron work as well as Arimidex ? If so, why not take it enstead? It seems to be less expensive and have fewer side effects.

"Arimidex belongs to a class of antineoplastic drugs called aromatase inhibitors. Its used as a second phase treatment of breast cancer for women in postmenopausal. It works by decreasing estrogen levels in the body. In bodybuilding, its the aromatase inhibitor of choice. Its used when taking large amounts of aromatizing steroids , and prevents gynecomastia . Arimidex does not have the side effects of Cytadren , and can also block a higher degree of estrogen. However, it is possible to reduce estrogen too much with Arimidex. This is why it's important to get regular blood tests after the first week of use to determine if your using the correct dosage. Arimidex actually blocks the conversion to estrogen, whereas, Clomid or Nolvadex , block estrogen receptors in some tissue, and activate estrogen receptors in others. The only real disadvantage or Arimidex is it's cost. It is approximately $6 to $8 per milligram. A dosage of 0.25mg to 0.5mg a day is usually average. If a dose is skipped, take as soon as possible, or if it's close to the next dose, skip and take the next dose. Do not double the dose. Ocassionally side effects can include shortness of breath, dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, headaches, hot flashes, weakness, sore throat, dry mouth, skin rash, sweating, abdominal pain, and bone pain."

"Proviron is an estrogen antagonist that prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike Nolvadex, which only blocks the estrogen receptors, it prevents the aromatizing of steroids, and blocks the estrogen receptors. This in return blocks gynocomastia and water retention. With Proviron more muscle hardness is obtained since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concentration remains low."

Boston is offline Associate Member

Talking

What? No one wants to talk about estrogen tonight!

Thread Information