Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By noon
  • 1 Post By noon

Thread: Tren A going out of town

  1. #1
    noon's Avatar
    noon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In hiding
    Posts
    1,271

    Tren A going out of town

    I am currently using tren a pinned eod. I have had a trip come up that I must take.
    Can I in any way use tren e before I leave.
    Looking for a solution to a problem I have never encountered I do not travel with with gear.
    I will be missing four pins .
    Any help would be great.

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,315
    Quote Originally Posted by noon
    I am currently using tren a pinned eod. I have had a trip come up that I must take. Can I in any way use tren e before I leave. Looking for a solution to a problem I have never encountered I do not travel with with gear. I will be missing four pins . Any help would be great.
    so you are gonna be gone 8 days?

  3. #3
    212OlympiaBound's Avatar
    212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    225
    If you pin 5-6 doses (what you were dosing ace at) 3 days before you leave, you should be good.

    Also never pin acetate EOD. You really gotta shoot ED with that stuff. So many more ups and down and side effects if you shoot EOD. Gains are better with ED injections also.

  4. #4
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    If you have tren E also I would start using it a couple of weeks before you leave if possible so yes.

    Are you going out of the country? If no then taking it PROBABLY wont be a problem but the Tren E is probably the safest.

  5. #5
    noon's Avatar
    noon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In hiding
    Posts
    1,271
    Ya have to go foe 8 days. . I leave on the 26 the flying to Florida . It's a last second type of trip. I did not get a chance to plan for.

  6. #6
    noon's Avatar
    noon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In hiding
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by 212OlympiaBound View Post
    If you pin 5-6 doses (what you were dosing ace at) 3 days before you leave, you should be good.

    Also never pin acetate EOD. You really gotta shoot ED with that stuff. So many more ups and down and side effects if you shoot EOD. Gains are better with ED injections also.
    No. Your wrong. But thanks for the time.

  7. #7
    noon's Avatar
    noon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In hiding
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by 212OlympiaBound View Post
    If you pin 5-6 doses (what you were dosing ace at) 3 days before you leave, you should be good.

    Also never pin acetate EOD. You really gotta shoot ED with that stuff. So many more ups and down and side effects if you shoot EOD. Gains are better with ED injections also.
    No. Your wrong. But thanks for the time.

  8. #8
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by noon View Post
    No. Your wrong. But thanks for the time.
    He was SO wrong you had to say it twice? lol
    Your correct, he is wrong.

  9. #9
    noon's Avatar
    noon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In hiding
    Posts
    1,271
    Lol that was funny.

  10. #10
    2iron's Avatar
    2iron is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out there
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by noon View Post
    Lol that was funny.
    Just last week traveled by plane as well. I transfered my test prop into my script vials put in my with my script. Any how I put it in my checked baggage and was in middle of bag. tsa still found it left it sitting on top of my clothes. Glad used script bottle.

  11. #11
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Just last week traveled by plane as well. I transfered my test prop into my script vials put in my with my script. Any how I put it in my checked baggage and was in middle of bag. tsa still found it left it sitting on top of my clothes. Glad used script bottle.
    I would NEVER put any medication in my checked baggage, only clothes. I put all rx meds in my shaving kit and the couple times they have opened it to look they never ask.

    Only think I was asked about was my HGH once in Japan or Korea that was in a Styrofoam container with a cold pack. I pointed to the RX I had taped to the outside of the styrofoam container and they just nodded and put it back.

  12. #12
    2iron's Avatar
    2iron is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    out there
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would NEVER put any medication in my checked baggage, only clothes. I put all rx meds in my shaving kit and the couple times they have opened it to look they never ask.

    Only think I was asked about was my HGH once in Japan or Korea that was in a Styrofoam container with a cold pack. I pointed to the RX I had taped to the outside of the styrofoam container and they just nodded and put it back.
    I wanted to use my carry on as tsa let's scripts go on, I just didn't want to have to explain anything with the people I was traveling with. I was surprised that my checked luggage had been searched though.

  13. #13
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    I wanted to use my carry on as tsa let's scripts go on, I just didn't want to have to explain anything with the people I was traveling with. I was surprised that my checked luggage had been searched though.
    OK I can understand that but I would be surprised if someone was that nosy, except for a woman.

    I just make sure to always carry all RX and anything of value with me. I know they say only 1 carry on but I have been using a loop hole for years that works. 1 carry on and a back pack.

  14. #14
    mikegilbert1986's Avatar
    mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by 212OlympiaBound
    If you pin 5-6 doses (what you were dosing ace at) 3 days before you leave, you should be good. Also never pin acetate EOD. You really gotta shoot ED with that stuff. So many more ups and down and side effects if you shoot EOD. Gains are better with ED injections also.
    oo that sounds scary

  15. #15
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    oo that sounds scary
    Yeah see how many people we have to watch out for giving crazy advice?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •