Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MR10X
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Is an AI absolutely necessary?

smokeater911343 is offline New Member

Is an AI absolutely necessary?

Need some advice. I have done a few cycles of sustanon in the past as well as a sust and tritren cycle. I have never used dbol but I am about to start a cycle of 30mg dbol ED with sustanon 250 every 3 days. I have nolvadex but I keep reading conflicting things. I have never had an issue with gyno so do I need to use the nolvadex or wait to see if I get any symptoms and save it for pct? Do I absolutely need to use an AI like aromisin or adex or will the pct by itself be enough?

Much thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes an AI is always needed on cycle!

Edit: also make sure you get pre- cycle/mid- cycle/post PCT(6-8 wks) blood work to ensure where your E2 is at... And you can adjust it if needed then... At mid cycle bloods...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-26-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes on an AI. Adex @ .25 eod or lstane @ 12.5 mgs ed. Keep the Nov handy in case of a gyno flare up.

smokeater911343 is offline New Member
    Ok. I will hold off until I get some adex. Thanks guys!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeater911343 View Post
    Need some advice. I have done a few cycles of sustanon in the past as well as a sust and tritren cycle. I have never used dbol but I am about to start a cycle of 30mg dbol ED with sustanon 250 every 3 days. I have nolvadex but I keep reading conflicting things. I have never had an issue with gyno so do I need to use the nolvadex or wait to see if I get any symptoms and save it for pct? Do I absolutely need to use an AI like aromisin or adex or will the pct by itself be enough?

Much thanks

I think its a good idea to run one especially in stronger cycles. It will help you avoid problems
    and I always feel like I look better with an AI,,less bloat/water retention.

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    i read some ppl ran a bunch of different cycles without any AI and never developed gyno. But then again, why risk it? You might not be prone to it, but you never know until it happens, and then its too late and you have to get surgery to fix it, so I don't know why anyone would want to take the risk if it can easily be avoided..

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Synhax View Post
    i read some ppl ran a bunch of different cycles without any AI and never developed gyno. But then again, why risk it? You might not be prone to it, but you never know until it happens, and then its too late and you have to get surgery to fix it, so I don't know why anyone would want to take the risk if it can easily be avoided..
    Gyno is not the only side you can get from high e2. You can read something that always conflicts with something else but this forum supports the use of an AI on cycle.

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Gyno is not the only side you can get from high e2. You can read something that always conflicts with something else but this forum supports the use of an AI on cycle.
    Exactly right, its literally about the most important thing in your life, your health. I wouldn't take the risk myself or encourage anyone else too.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you develop gyno first line of treatment would be Nolvadex ,an AI will limit E2 conversion but not treat the gyno as effectivly..without blood work you wont know if your E 2 is too high or not.
    AussieMachine likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I think its a good idea to run one especially in stronger cycles. It will help you avoid problems
    and I always feel like I look better with an AI,,less bloat/water retention.
    No, AIs are not absolutely necessary, they are proactive if you want to be safe, precautionary if you've had negative sides in the past, and the therapeutic if you're experiencing negative sides. That said, I agree with ALIN above, they are a good idea.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ive been in ths game for 20+ years and I think the introduction of an ai is possibly one of the best advances made in aas usage. As has been said, it is about risk management and gyno is far from the only (or even most dangerous) risk. I would never run a cycle without managing my e2 using an ai.
    NACH3 likes this.

^^^ I was going to say that AI isn't 100% necessary but why take the chance? E2 not only cause gyno but the acne is crazy too.

Thread Information