Iron Grit is offline New Member

Starting new cycle, would like some thoughts.

Im starting a new cycle and just want some thoughts regarding how I plan to use the turinabol mostly. Im running 20 weeks starting with Test 400, EQ, and Dbol (for the first 4 weeks). Im going to overlap Tren /EQ for 2 weeks at weeks 9/10 and then cease the EQ. The last 6 weeks Im planning to add 70mg/ED of Turinabol (in place of using Anavar ). Im going for a lean bulk. Im running about 350mg Test, 400mg EQ and then 500mg Tren when I switch to that. Ive only used tbol once but, I've used Anavar a few times and don't get out of it what I would like, especially for the money it costs. So this is an experiment but, I thought I'd see what the masses had to say. Please comment!

The cycle seems too long and too complex. What's your cycle history?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not in love with this cycle. The eq is sort of a waste. Tbol won't come close to real var for results. I think you are trying to cover a lot of ground with one cycle. I would reconsider the 20 weeks......you will be spent by around week 14.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Usually Eq needs to be run 16-20 wks to see its full effects... But I agree this sounds way over the top... Like Buster said your tryin to cover way to much ground and it's all gonna come down to diet and training regardless of compounds used...

What's your bf%?

Iron Grit is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply guys. I've done quite a few cycles over the last few years. I've tried many different compounds. I usually run the cycles long due to the use of long ester compounds. I don't know what my bf% is? I'll get checked next week. If you guys could suggest changes or a way to simplify, I'm all ears. To be clear, I have used all these compounds before. This is kind of an experiment. I like to try it and see what happens rather than just believe what I read on the Internet. I do appreciate advice from other experienced persons though. Thanks again.

Thread Information