custom fit is offline Member

fatburners w/ cycle

i was wondering if i should used a very light dosage of xenedrine with my cycle.

i'm using

propinate
    tren
    winn

i was thinking that this will help me burn some fat b/c tren or winn obviously does not burn fat.

To give you an insight on my cardio routine.
    i burn 120 cal for 10min. <---1st week
    after geting my body and legs from under me, i'm going to shoot for a goal of burning 350 cal per workout.

my diet is good, not great, but i do not eat any complex carbs late at night past 5pm, but i will eat bread for breakfast, and maybe potatoes for lunch, and salad w/ my chicken for dinner.

with this info, do you think that xenedrine would be wise?

any help is appreciated.

crombie09 is offline Junior Member

Re: fatburners w/ cycle

[QUOTE]Originally posted by custom fit
    [B]i was wondering if i should used a very light dosage of xenedrine with my cycle.

i'm using

propinate
    tren
    winn

i was thinking that this will help me burn some fat b/c tren or winn obviously does not burn fat.

Umm actually tren in a cycle does help burn fat and the winstrol will help make your muscles look hard once you drop some bf. The cycle your doing is known as a cutting cycle, you should be good without any other fat burners. I'm on a simular cutting cycle right now.Good luck-crombie09
    Last edited by crombie09; 06-20-2003 at 10:40 PM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Custom,

You can certainly add in Xenadrine if you are wanting to add a little extra to your cycle. I like to add in an ECA type product prior to doing my cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This adds two benefits in my opinion: First it will give you an extra boost, and secondly it will help your body tap into your fat stores. Just be aware that the combination of your cycle and the Xenadrine can cause some increases in heart rate and blood pressure. You need to be vigiliant in keeping tabs on these two so as to be aware of any developing problems you may incur. Also, make sure you are drinking large quantities of water throughout the day, especially on the days you add in the Xenadrine.

Doc M

Thread Information