Iamdjdri is offline New Member

22yrs old female first Var Cycle

I'm starting my first cycle with 10mg and was told to split them in half. One in the morning and one later on during the day. Should I be worried about having trouble sleeping? Also has any other female had a serious side effect I should be worried about?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey there Iamdjdri,

Just so you know, there's a private section for the ladies if you felt uncomfortable.... I'm sure one if the ladies will provide that link(I'm on my mobile & don't know if I could even post it)

But it seems that most women will split there dose in two(especially to see how your body reacts to the compound) and the rec dose I believe is anywhere from 5-15mgs ed(for women)but I'm sure many have run 20mgs.... I like how your starting it though(5mg am/5mg evening/pm)!

Have you done a lot of research on this??

I don't want to get into the sides per say(but I've heard some very good ones that all women I'm sure like)... I'll leave that to the ladies to tell you

Best of luck!

Post once you decide on dosage. I am interested to know your progress. I haven't read about too many lady's results.

Iamdjdri is offline New Member
    Where is the women's link..? Im on the app and cant find it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdjdri View Post
    I'm starting my first cycle with 10mg and was told to split them in half. One in the morning and one later on during the day. Should I be worried about having trouble sleeping? Also has any other female had a serious side effect I should be worried about?

I would take it morning and afternoon (4-5pm) just in case. Some AAS do stimulate the CNS to some degree but
    with ANAVAR being rather mild you should be ok.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    I just finished my second cycle of var. I had difficulty sleeping while on it. I just added melatonin before bed and that helped a bit. As far as sides, every woman is different. I had an increased sex drive, slightly larger lady part, and loss of breast tissue. I was a D cup when I started cycling 7 months ago, and I am currently an A. For me the sides were minimal, I LOVE the results and I would stay on year around if I could. I am no expert, but feel free to ask any questions. Good luck

Thread Information