JRSwole is offline New Member

Building 2nd Cycle: Test Prop, Anavar & Eq.

Stats: 6'5
    Weight: 229
    Bf%: 14%

So I just finished my first cycle earlier this year in Feb. Here was the layout:

Dec 15 - Feb 1 2015
    Week 1: Androgel 10g ED / Anavar 50mg ED
    Week 2-3: Test Prop 100mg EOD / Anavar 50mg ED (.25-.5mg Arimidex EOD)
    Week 4-8: Test Prop 100mg EOD / Anavar 70mg ED (.25-.5mg Arimidex EOD)
    PCT: Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 20/20/20/20

Starting weight: 218 Ending Weight: 236

I really enjoyed this cycle; the Anavar pumps were absolutely nuts... almost thought I pulled a muscle from overexertion and would need to take time off but it was just the pumps! Just upped my potassium and water and loved every bit of it. I front loaded with the Androgel just because I had some on hand for free and was reluctant to see how my body would respond to Test with pretty significant skin issues. I am an acne prone person, and I noticed hardly any acne on and off cycle. I think it helped that I was taking 2-3 showers every day and using two types of face wash (A Benzyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid face wash, as well as some mild treatments with my Nizoral shampoo while I was using it in my hair).

For my next cycle, I will have a significant supply of the following:
    Test Prop 150EOD Weeks 1-12
    Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) 600mg EW - Weeks 1-12
    Anavar 60-70mg ED Weeks 4-12
    Aromasin (exemestane) 12.5mg ED Weeks 1-12

PCT:
    Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Just wondering if this sounds pretty solid. Should I extend PCT?

Also, one more thing I am somewhat concerned with. I was experiencing some pretty wicked palpitations at night while trying to sleep on cycle that would at times make me jump straight up from laying down in bed. My blood pressure was usually in check if not a little high, so this was kind of disturbing. Not sure if I should have my heart thoroughly checked out before next cycle starts. I found taking some Atenolol beta blockers at night helped with the palpitations a little but did not completely prevent them.
    Last edited by JRSwole; 03-27-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Thread Information