Juice696 is offline Junior Member

Nandrolone mix dosing?

Pharmacom's Pharma Nolt 300 has 60mg nandrolone phenylpropionate, 60mg nandrolone propionate , 90mg nandrolone laurat, and 90mg nandrolone decanoate. That's 300mg/ml. My question is how frequently should this be dosed in order to keep blood levels stable? Sustanon is another i just dont know how would be dosed either. Too many esters for me to deciper. Any response that isn't mean is appreciated

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's much harder to sustain stable blood levels w/a mix... In my experience, I used prop/Tren /mast mix and pulled the plug do to not being able to titrate any of my doses! Never again....

Can I ask why you would order this knowing your not aware of how to stabilize your blood levels?

It's just much easier to have gotten prop/npp or test deca so you'd be able to control it better... Never heard of the other mix(just not a fan of em & members told me so lol

Sust can be pinned 2x wkly, or mon/wed/Fri mostly.... as it works in a sustained reaction prop... Phenyl prop... Isocaproate... Decanate... Short to long)...

Juice696 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It's much harder to sustain stable blood levels w/a mix... In my experience, I used prop/Tren /mast mix and pulled the plug do to not being able to titrate any of my doses! Never again....

Can I ask why you would order this knowing your not aware of how to stabilize your blood levels?

It's just much easier to have gotten prop/npp or test deca so you'd be able to control it better... Never heard of the other mix(just not a fan of em & members told me so lol

Sust can be pinned 2x wkly, or mon/wed/Fri mostly.... as it works in a sustained reaction prop... Phenyl prop... Isocaproate... Decanate... Short to long)...
    This mix was the best available option for me. I will probably just do eod and that should keep me stable. I hate long esters so straight deca didn't sound appealing. I will prob run it with prop anyway. Thanks for the response.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice696 View Post
    This mix was the best available option for me. I will probably just do eod and that should keep me stable. I hate long esters so straight deca didn't sound appealing. I will prob run it with prop anyway. Thanks for the response.
    I'd run it EOD as well! Seems w/that much prop/phenyl prop it's your best option w/that long ester mixed in)... Personally I love prop but it's costly to run... Lol

Best of luck!

Thread Information