Thread: Cutting stack

Noflexing365 is offline New Member

Cutting stack

Hello, Everyone I'm new to this forum and the world of anabolics. I'm going to make an effort to be active and hope to gain a lot of knowledge in the future. I'm taking my first stack as mentioned above the advertisers of this site hosting the competition. No links or names were listed . I'm taking Clen /Winn 50. I've never heard of winn50 but looks promising. I've already been on a deficit and train a lot and hoping these will add in some great progress. If anyone can throw in some two cents and tips. Thanks a lot again everyone and have a great day!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Noflexing365
    Hello, Everyone I'm new to this forum and the world of anabolics. I'm going to make an effort to be active and hope to gain a lot of knowledge in the future. I'm taking my first stack as mentioned above the advertisers of this site hosting the competition. No links or names were listed . I'm taking Clen /Winn 50. I've never heard of winn50 but looks promising. I've already been on a deficit and train a lot and hoping these will add in some great progress. If anyone can throw in some two cents and tips. Thanks a lot again everyone and have a great day!
    it's your nutrition that will dictate how well your cut goes and cardio. How many calories are you consuming ed? Welcome to the forum

swolehead is offline Member

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    he is not running aas brother

swolehead is offline Member
    lol though he was talking about winstrol

Thread Information