amar7 is offline Junior Member

Question Var, Proviron, Mast, non supresive on HTPA?

Hi,

I'm wondering, which roids are non-supressive in a low dose?
    HGH isn't too great alone and the results on muscle gains are minimal at best (if any)

As far as Proviron goes, it has been used as a treatment for infertility and should be good.

Other substances that females take like Anavar , Primo, Masteron , would they be supressive for a male?

I'm genetically a hard gainer and looking for something to push it alittle bit. I had experience with different AAS in the past (test, winny, drol) but I disliked the shut down and the hard time getting the testes back on .

What can I add to GH that won't shut my HTPA down and give me some gains?
    Last edited by amar7; 03-27-2015 at 11:01 PM.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    any anabolic steroid will shut down your natural production of testosterone . This has been explained countless times on the board.

I read this often, but there has to be non-supressive anabolics or less supressive cycles? I'm talking about very low dose cycles like female ones, for alittle gains for an athletic non-bodybuilder look

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Your body can't tell the differece between natural test and androgens. So any thing you take it thinks it has too much test and stops making it

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Low doses won't net any noticeable results. Definitely not worth the shut down.

Also; shut down is shut down, is shut down. There is no 'less shut down' or less suppressive.

If you think you're a hard gainer, you're not eating enough. Period. I was a hard gainer until about 3 years ago. 6'1 155lbs. I'm 190 now. Go to the diet section and learn how to eat

Well at least Proviron has been proven not to do so at 150mg ed for a long time in a study for male fertility treatment, but it is one of the least effective. I guess the more effective, the more supressive it gets.
    Last edited by amar7; 03-27-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    Well at least Proviron has been proven not to do so at 150mg ed for a long time in a study for male fertility treatment, but it is one of the least effective. I guess the more effective, the more supressive it gets.
    yes that's true I suppose but like said earlier all steroids suppress/shut you down...but really if all your after is an athletic non-bodybuilder look then why even bother when you haven't even addressed the reason you cant gain right now, your diet...aas will not help you without you figuring out a way to eat to gain before you use them...your results will be temporary and short lived so get busy and check out our nutritional forum, there are great people that will help you its what they do...good luck...

Thread Information