thrillaz is offline New Member

Cycle Questions - 1st in a while - Test/Var/Cle

Hey guys,

You guys have convinced me to avoid the oral only var, I read all the thread. But I need some help as I want to make sure I got this nailed down to a T and also just some research questions. See below.

Week 1-8
    Test Enan 250mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week)
    Clenn 40-120mg [2 weeks on/weeks off]
    Var 50mg/day

Week 8-10
    ?????

Week 10-14
    Liquid Tamox - 40/20/20/20
    Liquid Clomi - 75/50/50/50

I am confused after I hit Week 8, do i taper off the var? Do i taper off the clenn? I usually never tapered. If i do need to taper, do i start on week 6?

Do I need an AI if var suppresses? also i assume most know where I am getting the liquid, they only had Liquiddx or stane, they didnt have any of the AI suggested in the cycle thread.

What about hcG ? The thread refers that it would be smart to get this, but i havent seen many people mention it?

If i do need the AI or HcG, I have no clue where to get these.

In regards to my research questions, var suppresses your natural test just like any stuff so why does adding test as a base change that scenario? Your natural test would still shut down if you did a test only cycle right? I am also confused about the AI, because var doesn't require an AI based on what i read but adding test changes that scenario as well.

Hoping you guys can set me straight here.
    Last edited by thrillaz; 03-28-2015 at 09:53 PM.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillaz View Post
    Hey guys,

You guys have convinced me to avoid the oral only var, I read all the thread. But I need some help as I want to make sure I got this nailed down to a T and also just some research questions. See below.

Week 1-8
    Test Enan 250mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week)
    Clenn 40-120mg [2 weeks on/weeks off]
    Var 50mg/day

Week 8-10
    ?????

Week 10-14
    Liquid Tamox - 40/20/20/20
    Liquid Clomi - 75/50/50/50

I am confused after I hit Week 8, do i taper off the var? Do i taper off the clenn? I usually never tapered. If i do need to taper, do i start on week 6?

Do I need an AI if var suppresses? also i assume most know where I am getting the liquid, they only had Liquiddx or stane, they didnt have any of the AI suggested in the cycle thread.

What about hcG ? The thread refers that it would be smart to get this, but i havent seen many people mention it?

If i do need the AI or HcG, I have no clue where to get these.

In regards to my research questions, var suppresses your natural test just like any stuff so why does adding test as a base change that scenario? Your natural test would still shut down if you did a test only cycle right? I am also confused about the AI, because var doesn't require an AI based on what i read but adding test changes that scenario as well.

Hoping you guys can set me straight here.
    Liquidex and stane are the ones mentioned just different name. Not trying to be a dick but it seems like your trying to figure out how to run just var and just saying your using test.
    Maybe not that's just what I would guess

No your incorrect I just like to be informed of everything. Will you guys help me on the questions I have? I plan to start this cycle next Monday.

Also which is better liquiddex or stane?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes you need an ai and hcg . Liquidex is Adex and stane is aromasin either will work just fine.

Thanks Bio Active,

I'll prob go with the dex, stane is more expensive. Could you guys help me on the next few questions though? I am also changing to a 10 week cycle...so edits below

I am confused after I hit Week 10, do i taper off the var? Do i taper off the clenn? I usually never tapered. If i do need to taper, do i start on week 8?

Is there another name hCG goes by or under? Why do I need hCG if I have an AI and the PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by thrillaz
    Thanks Bio Active, I'll prob go with the dex, stane is more expensive. Could you guys help me on the next few questions though? I am also changing to a 10 week cycle...so edits below I am confused after I hit Week 10, do i taper off the var? Do i taper off the clenn? I usually never tapered. If i do need to taper, do i start on week 8? Is there another name hCG goes by or under? Why do I need hCG if I have an AI and the PCT?
    I would not taper just stop the compounds at the end. Hcg helps maintain testicular function as it mimics lh function and your lh production will almost cease during your cycle. Keeping the testies functioning during your cycle will make pct much smoother

Thanks, i know we cant link sources but what would be a way to find a source on the forums thats allowed? This is the only piece im missing
    Last edited by thrillaz; 03-29-2015 at 04:40 PM.

There is no source or price discussion allowed on this forum. I suggest you edit your post

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this!!!

And IMO, get a Labmax test kit(b/c var is faked mostly all the time... Especially those 50mg tabs) this way you know what your taking(could be D-Bol/or winny)... Usually winny as it has some similar results... Or just plain bunk!

thanks just did, how do i find out what our legit prices on average if we cant talk about them?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillaz View Post
    thanks just did, how do i find out what our legit prices on average if we cant talk about them?
    It's in the rules... It's a sketchy subject and can cause more bad than good...

Check out the rules for the UGL section... You can discuss brands but no sources(or names)

Hey guys just to confirm then.

At end of Week 10:

- Stop anavar - no taper
    - Stop test enth.
    - Stop clen
    - Continue Liquiddex
    - Continue Hcg

Week 12-16
    - PCT
    - Continue Liquiddex
    - Continue Hcg

Is Hcg only injections or can it be taken orally?

Quote Originally Posted by thrillaz
    Hey guys just to confirm then. At end of Week 10: - Stop anavar - no taper - Stop test enth. - Stop clen - Continue Liquiddex - Continue Hcg Week 12-16 - PCT - Continue Liquiddex - Continue Hcg Is Hcg only injections or can it be taken orally?
    when you start pct you stop your ai and hcg and hcg is injectable not oral

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Seems like you have a lot of questions which can only mean one thing

You have a lot of research to do , you've been spoon fed a hell of a lot you might aswell just ask someone to swing by your house daily to give you what you need .

IMO id do some more research so you know what to do and what to do if things dont go to plan , as i guarantee when your willy stops working or your balls disappear or you develop boobs , your going to be back here wanting to be spoon fed what to do next

Thread Information